Stargate SG-1 cancelled!

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
They did bring in an eye candy. That orisi (however you spell that word) girl. She's from Firefly. And she is SMOKING HOT! She should be the regular on the show instead of Claudia Black.

C

Cavediver

Audioholic
furrycute said:
They did bring in an eye candy. That orisi (however you spell that word) girl. She's from Firefly. And she is SMOKING HOT! She should be the regular on the show instead of Claudia Black.
I thought she looked familiar. She was the high class whore on Firefly. All they have to do to improve the ratings of SG-1 is have her on every episode and with a lot more skin showing. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Cavediver said:
I thought she looked familiar. She was the high class whore on Firefly. All they have to do to improve the ratings of SG-1 is have her on every episode and with a lot more skin showing. :D
That's her. I spotted her right off. Was looking forward to seeing more of her. ;) While they are at it, bring back Rommie from Andromeda (Lexa Doig) Where did she go to? :confused: She was playing the doc. A little grumpy but I enjoyed seeing her anyhow. Memories..

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
I liked General Hammond. The new general just doesn't cut it.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I’ll miss SG-1, it’s one of the few Sci-Fi Channel shows that I bother to watch. I’m guessing that they have just flat run out of ideas, and out of villains to come just shy of destroying humanity each week There just isn’t a lot of mileage left in the Orisi storyline. Anyway I’m just hoping that Sci-Fi has enough class to cleanly finish the story and not leave us hanging. Atlantis is ok, but I never could get into Soapstar Galactia.

One thing that keeps bugging me is that there is no more natural fit for HDTV than Sci-Fi Channel. Are they that broke that they can't switch over? Heck the food network beat them to the punch!

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
Its not always about the ratings. Odysee5 on Showtime had record ratings and award winning. Cancled and they never even showed the final episodes the did have, well they showed them in Canada just not the US. Blame Canada!!!!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
do you have the real name of this orisi girl? let me decide if she's eye candy enough :)

mech

mech

Audioholic Intern
I have so lost nights and nights of sleep since I first saw this post! :cool:

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I honestly have to say, I'm not surprised. It was supposed to be done after season 8, so they did stick it out another 2 years. But . . . it hasn't been the same show since then. What I think is going on is that the old writers for SG-1 took over Atlantis awhile ago, i couldn't stand atlantis and then it has slowly gotten better, not on par with the original SG-1, but its getting there. Maybe they'll finally make the Stargate 2 movie?

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
The first part of season 1 of Atlantis was painful to watch. That show has gotten better since then, especially with all these new warships they've brought in. But still, I can't help but feel that Dr. Weir is a bit too much on the soft side to be a leader. Dr. Weird should really be the team's counselor instead of the team's leader. And that girl with the blond hair (Teala, or whatever her name is) is a bit too clueless and her acting is really a bit stiff.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
rak_32 said:
That show was terrible. I enjoyed 24 and CSI much more.
LOL, in case anyone wanted to know my opinion........;)

I bailed on 24 after the annoying teenage daughter spent episode after episode dissing her parents and getting into trouble while daddy eventually bailed her out. Boring. I trust she was killed off somewhere along the line. Though probably she's an agent now, too? LOL. Like Lost, it had my attention for a half a season and then the formulaic redundancies drove me nuts.

CSI---good show with lots of state-of-the-art forensic gizmos and widgets!

Battlestar Gallactica---gets ya seasick with all the hand-held camera motion gimmicks and weenie, unbelievable actors.

Farscape---purty darn juvenile and a waste of bandwidth.

Stargate Atlantis---improving. It's a top 10 with a bullet, now....but was pretty woeful at the beginning. Can anyone say "kill off Rodney" or "Fire Weir"?

Stargate SG-1---great acting and writing, expensive and decent special effects, humor, suspense, diversity. Great show and will be missed. Losing RDA was the mortal blow, IMHO.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
not much of an eye candy compared to this one ...

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
I love BSG, fantastic series....not to mention the hot yummy cylon honeys :)

SG1 will bemissed. Atlantis is alright....to get more viewers though, it should be done live, so dorks everywhere are praying Teala has a "wardrobe malfunction". You can be assured it's popularity ratings then would be higher than any ST episode with Jeri Ryan in it. Really, Atlantis sucks for one reason: the are on a freaking planet, and never move....well except recently.

Really, how long can i stand on a soapbox and mak it wound daring and adventurous. "Oh look, I squasheth a junebug with my pinky toe!" It's far mroe adventurour when movement is involved, such as sneaking up to someone you don't particularly like, farting into the back of their head, and running off. There you go, more adventure thanks to motion.

That's what Atlantis needs, motion....go places, discover strange new things....get Teala some new garments....face it, she would look great in black leather.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis