Star Wars: Episode VII Force Awakens New Details Look Promising?

Do you think Star Wars: Episode VII Force Awakens will rock?

• Yes. The force is strong with this movie.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No. Jar Jar Abrams be damned.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This is where star wars 7 goes in the cat litter! disney got my £15.99 and I hope they force choke on it! I can't sell it or give this dire star wars 7 for free on ebay I'm stuck with it. Emotionally Gutted! :(

My wife and daughters REFUSED to even watch this movie. I guess they have more restraint than we do. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Rouge One is in trouble with re-shooting so maybe its the the new disney "mary sue" thing they need to change as its gotten under a lot of STAR WARS fans collars.

Not even looking forward to Rouge One in December gonna stay in with my cats too expensive cinemas today.
Rumours has it that original shoot of Rouge One was a bit too dark for Disney. Well, What exactly does one expect from a movie where story is about mercenaries going to near suicide job to do industrial espionage?

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
My wife and daughters REFUSED to even watch this movie. I guess they have more restraint than we do. :D
One whole watching of it and the other two watches I had the fader MUTED just had it playing on the tv, the sound mix was so dire nothing controversial about it like STAR WARS (1977).

I have no trust or hope in disney or dismay studios after star wars 7.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Rumours has it that original shoot of Rouge One was a bit too dark for Disney. Well, What exactly does one expect from a movie where story is about mercenaries going to near suicide job to do industrial espionage?
Oh my :confused: well I guess that says it all doesn't it.

The trailer didn't even have the same film texture continuity or even the dialouge no the dialogue wasn't wooden like STAR WARS (1977) so how is this to be accepted to fit in with STAR WARS.

Sorry, meesa me, used to be a STAR WARS fan not anymore.

star wars RIP. :(

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
As much as I HATED SW7, I am actually excited after watching the Rogue One trailer. :D

I am a Star Wars fan. And I can only hope that every SW movie is great (even if I am 100% disappointed in the last movie). :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dammit, andy, I wish you hadn't resurrected this thread. I got all excited thinking a trailer for Star Wars 8 was out and wasted an embarrassing amount of time sifting through fanmade trailers on YouTube before I realized what was going on. You, sir, are a person of very low quality.
James Earl Jones Confirmed as Voice of Darth Vader in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  • Lucas Siegel
  • - 06/23/2016

(Photo: Lucasfilm)

You can breathe a deep, assisted breath of relief: James Earl Jones will voice Darth Vader once again in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The character (and actor)'s return to live action comes after several appearances on the animated series Star Wars Rebels in the emotional second season from 2015-2016.

Darth Vader was largely assumed, but only officially confirmed as appearing in Rogue Oneyesterday. The Sith Lord kind of has to be involved when you look at the storyline, the timeframe, and the mission involved: This movie takes place shortly before the events of the original Star Wars, now known as Episode IV - A New Hope, when the still-nascent Rebel Alliance sets out to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire's terrifying new weapon. It's the first of the new stand alone films, those that aren't being given an Episode number. The Episodic "saga" films will continue to focus on the story of the Skywalker family, while the stand alone films will cover other characters and eras from throughout Star Wars history.

Jones was confirmed in an interview between Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy and EW, where it was also revealed he'll only be in the film for a small amount of time.

"He will be in the movie sparingly," Kennedy warned excited fans, "But at a key, strategic moment, he's going to loom large."

It's somewhat natural - just as much as Vader needs to be present at some point in the film, he could also be considerably overpowering, especially when you don't have a Jedi to balance him out.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story hits theaters December 16, 2016.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Tie-fighter out of control and it doesn't burn up in less than 1 min in the atmosphere at 35.000MPH and the speed of the hundreds of miles per hour crash would have killed them!

That bird should be used for target practice with pop ups of jar jar abrams for bonus points!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Tie-fighter out of control and it doesn't burn up in less than 1 min in the atmosphere at 35.000MPH and the speed of the hundreds of miles per hour crash would have killed them!
Well, perhaps one of our modern fighters would have.
But do we really have evidence of his speed and material makeup of that craft, from a galaxy far away and a long time ago? Don't think so.
Kind of like the tractor beaming of that F-104 Starfighter in one of that original ST series.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Well, perhaps one of our modern fighters would have.
But do we really have evidence of his speed and material makeup of that craft, from a galaxy far away and a long time ago? Don't think so.
Kind of like the tractor beaming of that F-104 Starfighter in one of that original ST series.
I just think star wars 7 is the lamest star wars ever made. I'd rather chew on some, snake oil cable with a 9volt battery attached to it, than watch, 'star wars 7' or any more 'disney star wars', ever again.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis