SR120 for$459 shipped

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
thats a lot of avr for under $500... marked down from $2000 plus I think its a 10 year warranty
SR-120 Home Theater Receiver I was told only a handful left, I waited on a couple amps I was going to buy for the sale and they sold out overnight... but I did get a stereo preamp for under $200

S

SearchofSub

Banned
Its only 1.3 HDMI capable. There are many sources out there that are already being driven with 1.4 hdmi inputs. This would be the deal breaker for me although the room correction sound nice. I think they are partnered with Emotiva now as well so I think the DAC used with Sherbourn just might be good...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's interesting I'm not familiar with the company. Is that what you're using these days?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That's interesting I'm not familiar with the company. Is that what you're using these days?
Isn't that an Emotiva company?

EDIT: Just looked and they're having one heck of a sale. I wonder how long it will go on?

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
It's a clearance sale. Sherbourn and Emotiva are "merging" (they are both owned by Jade)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
yes emo owns sherbourne, and also picked up carver tube {hence the 13K black beauty mono blocks now selling for 8K}, the sale is as items last, 90% of it is already sold out...
as far as 1.3 vs 1.4 , its my understanding 1.4 main benifit is 3d, which is a waste of time, ask me how I know....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis