spiderman 3, ghost rider

drunkmunk

drunkmunk

Junior Audioholic
One big vote for Spiderman 3

That spiderman 3 teaser is GREAT... I can't wait until it comes out. does anyone know if it's going to have venom in it? i would assume so since he's got the symbiote (sp?) costume but they didn't show venom. could be that they still have to work the cg so he doesn't look cheesey.

ghost rider doesn't look all that great I always thought that was kind of lame comic anyway.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I couldn't get either to play. I'm not sure about Nicolas Cage as a comic book hero, I like some of his stuff, I just don't imagine him playing this type of role well.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I hated the first two Spidermans, so I don't see this one being any different. Good thing it is said to be the last one.

Ghost Rider sounded like it would be cool...until they decided on Cage.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
talk about Cage going down hill ... he has officially taken the high speed elevator down.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Jack Hammer said:
I couldn't get either to play. I'm not sure about Nicolas Cage as a comic book hero, I like some of his stuff, I just don't imagine him playing this type of role well.
try going to the main page and downloading their latest player
apple.com

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Jack Hammer said:
.....Nicolas Cage is in the next Spiderman?....wow, he can really bring magic to a role and a movie, imo....remember the angels on the beach movie?....I thought the Spiderman movies so far were very good....I thought Seabiscuit's jockey did good as Spiderman....great special effects....can't wait for this next one with Cage.....

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Cage is supposed to play Ghost Rider, not Spidey. I loved the first 2 Spider Man films- the second I felt was one of the best movies of the year. If the 3rd one has Venom is could be the best of the three!:D

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Rob Babcock said:
Cage is supposed to play Ghost Rider, not Spidey.
.....aaahh, thanks for the clarification, Rob....I suspected such, but good to know....when is it supposed to break for theaters?.....

.....edit....and then there's Spiderman's woman....she didn't exactly thrill me with her acting when she first started out about 8-9 years ago, but she did a very good job in the last Spiderman movie....and Guys, if you hadn't noticed, she's always been, let's say, utterly utterly, haha.....yeah, ZOOMERS, you know 'em......

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mulester7 said:
.....aaahh, thanks for the clarification, Rob....I suspected such, but good to know....when is it supposed to break for theaters?.....

.....edit....and then there's Spiderman's woman....she didn't exactly thrill me with her acting when she first started out about 8-9 years ago, but she did a very good job in the last Spiderman movie....and Guys, if you hadn't noticed, she's always been, let's say, utterly utterly, haha.....yeah, ZOOMERS, you know 'em......
I agree, Kirsten Dunst is HOT!

As for spiderman, meh(talking about the movie, not is hes hot).

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....well, I just figured it out....Nicolas Cage is in a movie named Ghost Rider, and NOT in Spiderman 3....I thought for a minute it was all the same movie as the thread.......

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I can't picture Cage as Johnny Blaze.:confused: He'd be a sucky Ghost Rider, or so it would seem at first blush.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
kirsten dunst was already pretty in the movie "Interview with a Vampire"

K

kgb540

Audioholic
I stated earlier that Venom will be in SM3 but I should correct myself and say that Eddie Brock will for sure be there, so that leads us comic book geeks to reason that Venom will be, or will soon be, introduced. Thats a very good thing.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The director already said 3 will be the last film, so if venom isn't introduced in this one, someone else will be directing any sequels.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....I beg have mercy on the ignorant old farts....what, or who, is this "venom?".....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis