Speaker Design articles

S

Socketman

Enthusiast
I have been reading and thoroughly enjoying the articles in the AV research section of AH. I was wondering is gene had any plans of adding to his article about speaker driver design in regards to ribbon tweeters. I am interested to hear gene's point of view on this technology.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
You have already stated your opinion over at AVS based on information gathered from GTG and other sources and stated it as fact...now you're asking for Gene's opinion in your first post here....why not ask Ian's POV over at the Axiom forum.

S

Socketman

Enthusiast
On the contrary I stated the opinion of the people at the GTG and nothing more. I came and asked a simple question and again an attack about axiom, like I am somehow less than everyone here because I choose speakers which were once hailed by gene himself at one time. FWIW I re read my initial post and fail to see where I stated anything as fact. Also it is just that an opinion , and we are all entitled but it seems some people feel they have a right to judge others who don't meet up to their standards. I have been in and out of these forums for quite a while and then I joined. Till now I was mostly trying to educate myself and see what the forum was about. I steered clear of all the threads where axiom was being bashed along with Bryston (axiom) to avoid conflict. Seems some people will go to any lengths to create drama. Thanks for the warm welcome.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I have been reading and thoroughly enjoying the articles in the AV research section of AH. I was wondering is gene had any plans of adding to his article about speaker driver design in regards to ribbon tweeters. I am interested to hear gene's point of view on this technology.
Welcome to the forum.

i eventually would like to expand our articles to discuss ribbon type tweeters. I have heard some great sounding designs, most recently being the Salk SS8s and a prototype bookshelf.

just gave to find the time to put dome of thus down in an article.

thx for your suggestion.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis