Speaker buzz/hum on pioneer 815?

E

ebterp

Audioholic Intern
Guys,

I was already to purchase this receiver, seems to be the perfect fit for my entry level status but I am a little concerned reading some boards I have seen several people mention a problem with one of the speakers buzzind/humming. Should I be concerned???

E

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
ebterp said:
Guys,

I was already to purchase this receiver, seems to be the perfect fit for my entry level status but I am a little concerned reading some boards I have seen several people mention a problem with one of the speakers buzzind/humming. Should I be concerned???

E
I don't think so. Where are you planning on buying it? You can go to your local BB and grab one. I have found that if you talk to a manager there and make a cash offer, they will usually knock 10-15% off. Plus you'll have the ability to take it back should you have any problems.

Jmoney715

Jmoney715

Audioholic Intern
I never knew you could do that at bestbuy? offering cash will knock off a percentage....

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Jmoney715 said:
I never knew you could do that at bestbuy? offering cash will knock off a percentage....
I do it all the time. Most places will knock something off, people are just usually afraid to ask. If they don't do it then I tell them, fine I'll just go to CC or buy it off the net.

Jmoney715

Jmoney715

Audioholic Intern
interesting, you learn something new everyday... so you talk to a manager right?

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Jmoney715 said:
interesting, you learn something new everyday... so you talk to a manager right?
talked to the sales guy and he went and talked to the manager, but i coulda went straight to the manager im guessing, kind of like you either give me this price or ill go somewhere else

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis