J

jcisbig

Enthusiast
Hey All,

My uncle is looking to buy a soundbar soon to fit in a very small space for watching TV and listening to music. He doesn't have room for a real speaker system, so a soundbar is the best he can do. Also, he would really avoid a subwoofer if possible due to lack of space in his room. So I need to find a soundbar that has excellent sound quality and decent extension as well.

1) I haven't been able to find any reviews of Sonos speakers from any of my favorite audio forums, does any one here have any experience with them? Specifically sound quality?

2) What are some good quality soundbars that I can look at? Any favorites out there?

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I'm a big fan of zvox soundbars. They're a great company to deal with and their products are well thought out and sound great.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
If you want deeper extension, the ZVOX "soundbars" are probably way to go...most of their models aren't really "soundbars", they're more like "sound platforms". Which works out OK for most people, expecially if you don't have your TV hanging on the wall. My ZVOX goes down into the mid-30s of extension, and provides a nice wide soundstage. Not really the equivalent of a quality surround system, but a good compromise.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis