legendary70

legendary70

Audioholic
OK. I am going to give my best shot. Please work with me here:

I am trying to remember these two movies my wife and I watched quite a while back (within the last 2 years) on xbox live. One was a sort of paranormal movie and the other para/alien. I am going to TRY real hard to describe parts of it......in the hopes yall can help me remember.

The first one has a cover of a bed with I think two girls sleeping in their underwear....something similar to the covers of paranormal activity. Now i remember a party at the start of the movie. a sister and brother. dad bbq'ing. a bunch of young teens partying. a house that seemed out in the middle of nowwhere. they start to notice wierd things happening. sort of like paranormal things. i think the entity or whatever is after the girl. thats all i got guys.....sorry. its been a while. hope someone can help. I think the title begins with para something. Ive been googling and nothing yet.

next movie is:

Ok the next movie starts of with a girl bringing her __________ boyfriend. the parents are leaving to a night out. then the boyfriend shows up. she has i think two younger brothers or 3. there is a sort of boat ramp...peer in the back yard by the lake. the night starts to turn to hearing noises. unexplained stuff happening. at some point they all start to watch TV in the living room and one of the males finds his dad gun. they start to see lights outside and they see an alien inside. they all run out towards the peer/water and hide in the surrounding wooded area. finally the aliens take some or all the kids. A dog plays a big role in this movie. i think lol thats all i got guys.....

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Neither sounds familiar to me. Is either of them Super 8 or Cloverfield? (I never saw either.) If no one else knows, StackExchange Movies & TV would be a great place to ask. I recommend asking one question per movie there, though.

legendary70

legendary70

Audioholic
I finally found the first one under my Netflix history.

The Bell Witch Haunting.

the second one????? HHHEEELLPPP!!

:eek:

legendary70

legendary70

Audioholic
lolololol. Cannot compare to paranormal activity.....BUT it was a decent movie. I make a point to not always trust ratings.....My family and I watch movies every weekend (family movie nights).....and as probably everyone here knows.....there are only certain number of movies to go around. AFter either buying or renting all the new releases...... we go through the Netflix, Hulu, PSN and Xbox libraries looking for movies to watch. I have watched movies that sites like IMDB rate a 2 and I would give it a7. It all boils down to personal preference. So again....i do not go by ratings alone. I myself enjoyed the movie above. I would rate it 1 out of 10 a 6.5 IMO.

legendary70

legendary70

Audioholic
Bored if you were really a movie buff.....you would watch all kinds of movies.......instead of going off those ratings.....movie buff......make your own honest rating for a movie. IMO>

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Bored if you were really a movie buff.....you would watch all kinds of movies.......instead of going off those ratings.....movie buff......make your own honest rating for a movie. IMO>
I wish I had the time for it :) Imdb, especially nailed down to gender and age group is pretty accurate for me.
Exceptions are rare, with movies like Ishtar - great movie btw.

legendary70

legendary70

Audioholic
Finally.....Thx to wizzack. The movie is a part of another bigger movie. VHS 2. BAM!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis