Some gear in our new Showroom

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Eh, thought I'd post some pics of some of the audio garb we've been playing with in our new showroom.

Products include,

Klipsch Retro PA something or others, a couple NAD amps, some Gauss bass reinforcement, Apogee Duet, 24" iMac, projection screen, M-Audio monitors, Some modded Infinitys, blahblahblah. We've ordered some in wall and in ceiling stuff to get the place really rocking. I will also begin shopping for a smokin hot receptionist.

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Your clients should be pretty keyed up about it. I hope you got the place on lock down.

Last edited by a moderator:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Adam is an Elf! It's no wonder he looks so good in green tights!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Where do you work? Santa's Village???
bahahahahah... We took over a custom builder's old space. We're slowly integrating our product into it. I'll find some more pictures of the place...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Eh, thought I'd post some pics of some of the audio garb we've been playing with in our new showroom.

Products include,

Klipsch Retro PA something or others, a couple NAD amps, some Gauss bass reinforcement, Apogee Duet, 24" iMac, projection screen, M-Audio monitors, Some modded Infinitys, blahblahblah. We've ordered some in wall and in ceiling stuff to get the place really rocking.
What do you sell? Looks like door hardware?

Why are Medeco locks so bloody expensive?! I just signed a check for over two grand in locks (those double cylinder deadbolts for the office)
I will also begin shopping for a smokin hot receptionist.
I've had three secretaries. The first was pretty good looking, but a pain in the *** and eventually got pregant and quit to raise her kid. The second was smoking hot, and a pain in the ***...worthless...got fired after the novelty wore off. Now I've had this older lady, ugly, who's kids are all grown up, and she shows up on time, works her heart out, and doesn't *****.

If you just need a girl to answer the phones, then get whoever and just go through them as needed. Not that hard to train someone to use a telephone. But if you need them to schedule, book hotels for people, do customer service type things... hire a girl who is maybe not so hot but doesn't spend your time looking for a sugar-daddy.

Plus with all the legal bullshit now days you can't really bang your secretary.

Just my two cents. :)

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, what's this world coming to when a boss can't even bang the secretary. Heck in my day it wasn't just a right, it was a responsibility.:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's illegal for a boss to bang a secretary?

Darn. I should have become a secretary.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
What do you sell? Looks like door hardware?

I couldn't tell you a thing about door locks. Those, along with tons of windows, doors, faucets and other miscellaneous hardware was left behind when we bought the place. We're slowly moving the stuff out. we sell This.

Good point on the receptionist.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Very nice looking product and your site is first class all the way I really enjoyed reading all the info you provided there very nice Adwilk and good luck in your new showroom, sawz..:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, that stuff is awesome. How are the prices in comparison to granite?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice looking product and your site is first class all the way I really enjoyed reading all the info you provided there very nice Adwilk and good luck in your new showroom, sawz..:)
Thanks, that site tooks tons of time and we need to add some of our newer stuff to it, but its so overwhelming. I really appreciate the kind words.

Dude, that stuff is awesome. How are the prices in comparison to granite?
We're priced like a mid grade granite really. Its up to our dealers to determine the pricing. The coasts are obviously a little higher, but in the midwest its anywhere from 60-70 bucks a foot installed. There are no demolition costs, waste, seams, templating or cutouts so we keep the bottom line cost right above the entry level granite stuff...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
We're priced like a mid grade granite really. Its up to our dealers to determine the pricing. The coasts are obviously a little higher, but in the midwest its anywhere from 60-70 bucks a foot installed. There are no demolition costs, waste, seams, templating or cutouts so we keep the bottom line cost right above the entry level granite stuff...
Well $hi#, now you tell me. I would have been all over that when I did my basement bar. I'll make sure to pass the name along to my friends whenever they build out a basement or renew countertops.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis