SOLD OUT: Tandberg 3001/3001A Owner's and Service Manual - NO MORE STOCK

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
Tandberg 3001/ 3001A Owners AND Service Manual $9.99 plus shipping.

The OWNER’s manual is a spiral-bound electronically scanned copy from the original. It is in color and double-sided JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL. It is as good or better than anything you would get from a professional reproduction company.

The SERVICE manual is an electronically scanned copy of a copy – I bought what I thought was at least a first generation copy of the SERVICE MANUAL for $19.95 plus $4.30 shipping (you can still find the ad on Ebay). It turned out to be a second-generation photocopy and about a third of the highly touted “service technician’s notes” were on the front cover and some of the notes on the inside were cut off! :( Also, the schematics that were originally fold-outs were on two (sometimes three) pages. The only consolation was that all the printed text and the schematics were readable although not of the best quality.
I have taken the time to make the schematics into fold-outs and electronically scanned the manual so there will no longer be a loss of quality. I have also taken the time and expense to spiral-bind both manuals (I received the service manual in loose sheets!).
I am doing this only long enough to cover my expenses and to give people an alternative to an exorbitant price.

The price for BOTH manuals is $9.99 plus Shipping is $3.85 for the U.S. only. For international shipments, contact me with country and postal code and I will give you the total cost.

If you want just an owner’s manual or just a service manual, the price is $7.00 plus $3.85 for U.S. shipping – email me directly to arrange this.

I only accept PAYPAL CASH (no credit cards, sorry – I only have a personal account and have no desire to deal with Paypal fees). I will also accept cashier’s checks or money orders and will ship immediately upon receipt of payment.
Thanks!

K

ke9oa

Audiophyte
Tandberg 3001/3001A Owner's and Service Manual

Hi,
I would like to purchase these manuals. What do I need to do?
Thanks!

P

proengin

Audiophyte
Hi,

I would like to order a copy of service manual too. Can you email pkuniverse (at) topet-intl.com?

Thanks

Patrick

L

linbxi

Audiophyte
Tandberg 3001/ 3001A Owners AND Service Manual $9.99 plus shipping.

Dear blownrx7,

Hi, I would like to purchase this owner and service manual.
Would you send them to South Korea? How much do I have pay you with a paypal? I will cover your paypal fees too.
Please tell me total cost and your paypal ID.

Thank you.

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
Sold Out

I made a one run of these to recoup my expenses and no longer have extra copies of the service manual.
Sorry:(

C

cjramos22

Audiophyte
Tandberg manual

Yes wi will like to buy the tamberg 3001a manual owners and service, please let me know how can I pay you please include the full cost ship to 11211.
Regards
Claudio

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum, Claudio!

It looks like blownrx7 doesn't have the service manual anymore. You can search on Google for it. I found one on eBay (this link here) pretty quick. It is $20 at that link, though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis