connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
Interesting thing happened the other day. I use a novib socket saver to boost the height of the tube for easier swapping and to save the original socket from wear. I purchased one about 11 months ago from Tubemonger.com. The one I had started to act up so I contacted the seller, and explained what had happened. He replied that he had sold thousands of them and only had about 8 go bad. He made sure I swapped it in and out with other tubes and without novib. This was on last Friday, I sent the email in the morning, and by afternoon had heard back from him. He sent me a replacement the next day Saturday and I received it on Monday. Customer service is alive and well, with this company. He did not charge for it after 11 months of daily use, I feel good about this, that there are companies out there that still work with the customer to resolve issues. Felt he was trustworthy so I purchased a valve from him to so good faith. Just wanted to pass on this info. Don

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Yup, it's nice to find those companies that almost sell you their service as much as they sell you the hardware.

Thanks for the link to a site I've never seen.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis