So there's this movie...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
We're watching a movie one night in SD format on cable. Lots of action right from the beginning. Turns out it looked really good, kind of like Shoot'em Up. I told my wife that I didn't want to ruin the rest of the movie by watching it in SD, so I turned it off and told her we'd pick it up on BD to watch if properly. Now neither one of us can remember the name of the movie or the name of a single actor in it. I need your help to identify it.

It starts out in a bar. The identify all the characters by their stereotype, i.e. The Hero, The Heroine, The Loser, The Waitress, The Old Lady at the Bar, etc.. Then things start attacking the bar. The hero gets his head bit off. They trap one of the things in a freezer. They go upstairs to get the waitress' kid and the kid gets eaten.

Ring any bells???????????

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
sounds like a great start.. i wish I knew what it was.. now I want to see it too.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i think i've watched this myself.

but i really can't remember the title as well.

sorry :)

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
I have never seen the movie, but it sounds like "Feast". I saw the Project Greenlight documenting the making of it. I could be way off, but its in a bar, its bloody and they identify the characters by their stereotype. Good luck.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have never seen the movie, but it sounds like "Feast". I saw the Project Greenlight documenting the making of it. I could be way off, but its in a bar, its bloody and they identify the characters by their stereotype. Good luck.
That is it. Now that I looked it up on IMDB, I remember why I liked it so much. Navi Rawat, Krista Allen and Jenny Wade (from Reaper). My wife just liked the fast paced action.

I haven't seen the whole thing so I can't say that it's going to be a great movie, just that it shows enough promise that I don't want to ruin it seeing it in SD first. I hope it's all that and a bag of chips.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its Feast it was a movie done by the guy who won the movie contest Matt Damon and Ben Affleck held......

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
That is it. Now that I looked it up on IMDB, I remember why I liked it so much. Navi Rawat, Krista Allen and Jenny Wade (from Reaper). My wife just liked the fast paced action.

I haven't seen the whole thing so I can't say that it's going to be a great movie, just that it shows enough promise that I don't want to ruin it seeing it in SD first. I hope it's all that and a bag of chips.:D
Cool. I think you have finally given me a reason to sit down and watch it. Always wanted to, but after watching the tv series about it I was kind of burned out.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Great! Now I want to see this and it's not showing up in my guide search. It's all your fault I say!...:eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Great! Now I want to see this and it's not showing up in my guide search. It's all your fault I say!...:eek:
It was several months ago. That's why I forgot everything about it.:D

It's not likely to be playing now.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
hmm, it does show up in my "guide search" :rolleyes:If you don't "borrowing" this movie from "a friend" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just a forewarning, that's not exactly accepted on audioholics.
Not that anything in AH Forums FAQ mentions anything regarding this, but anyhow I apologize

p.s: Since I can't edit original post, mods are welcome to edit out the link i posted

Last edited:
M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Sounds exactly like this movie that just came out on Bluray called "Legion" where there is this gas station/resteraunt in the middle of nowhere and they have the typical cast of characters, owner (Randy Quaid) his son, couple passing through, african american truck driver, cute pregnant waitress, mother and daughter passing through and then all of a sudden all hell hits the fan. Turns out the baby about to be born has the last soul in heaven (stolen from that old Demi Moore movie) and an angel is sent down to protect her from the other angels who want the baby dead, to perserve their place in heaven. But it sure sounds like that one also.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds exactly like this movie that just came out on Bluray called "Legion" where there is this gas station/resteraunt in the middle of nowhere and they have the typical cast of characters, owner (Randy Quaid) his son, couple passing through, african american truck driver, cute pregnant waitress, mother and daughter passing through and then all of a sudden all hell hits the fan. Turns out the baby about to be born has the last soul in heaven (stolen from that old Demi Moore movie) and an angel is sent down to protect her from the other angels who want the baby dead, to perserve their place in heaven. But it sure sounds like that one also.
That's a remake of something. I can't remember the title of the previous movie, or whether it was just an episode of the Outer Limits or The Twilight Zone but I've seen that exact, exact story many years ago.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis