So good with tech LOL

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
About six months now my cell home screen was black with phone, text buttons etc. Thought where did my cat pics and other buttons go? Did I pocket push something? Pushed edit on home screen and turned off power saver. Oh OK. :D

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
About six months now my cell home screen was black with phone, text buttons etc. Thought where did my cat pics and other buttons go? Did I pocket push something? Pushed edit on home screen and turned off power saver. Oh OK. :D
?????, your thinking of how you lost photos on your cellphone, don't know how you lost cat photos, maybe cat got ahold of that cellphone ate it. Give your forethought another shot. This time in chronological order.

Your good with tech, little Alzheimer's maybe?;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
?????, your thinking of how you lost photos on your cellphone, don't know how you lost cat photos, maybe cat got ahold of that cellphone ate it. Give your forethought another shot. This time in chronological order.

Your good with tech, little Alzheimer's maybe?;)
Pocket push that turned on power saver is what I'm guessing LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
you accidentally activated the power saver mode on your cell phone, causing the home screen to appear black with only essential buttons. Good thing you found the solution by pressing "edit" and turning off the power saver. If you ever encounter similar issues, check power-saving settings first!
My problem was I thought power saver meant lower light and not realizing it takes most everything off the main screens.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I'm tech lazy. I really find most of it incredibly dry and uninteresting, compared to what so-called conveniences it claims to bring. I do appreciate the internet, though, essentially containing what amounts to the largest library in the universe, but all the gadgets, apps and such that it takes to keep it in our face 24/7, not so much. It basically amounts to one huge tether to keep us attached to the advertisement/revenue stream. I'm just thankful I got to live what amounts to the majority of my life without it, which helps to keep it in proper perspective.

As such, I rarely use a phone for internet or anything beyond calls or txt msgs on a need-to-know basis, and even then, they'd better hope I'm not driving or have my welding hood down, cause it's gonna be awhile. My last phone went down the road on a boat trailer and I didn't bother to replace it for some months until my son got me one on his plan. Apparently, they worry about me not having one. To be honest, I found the lack of it to be refreshingly liberating.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis