Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
Five inches at the top of Donner. Time to dig out the K2 Apaches and wipe down the Yakima rack!:D

Quickley17

Quickley17

Audioholic
This is the best news I've heard all week, and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner! If only I didn't move 3000 miles away... Maybe I'll be able to find a window to dust off the X-Screams and fly out there.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We have another storm coming early next week that they are saying is expected to be quite large for this early in the season.

Quickley17

Quickley17

Audioholic
Do you guys wear helmets? I'm strongly considering going that route. Last winter I was at Deer Valley in Utah skiing in Centennial Glades (a tree run) when I thought to myself, "If I fall, I'm going to crack my head open on a tree". Now, I'm not old, but living in DC, I don't ski nearly enough to have the blind confidence in myself that I had when I was younger, and have since been contemplating making the move to the helmet camp. It's either that, or get in much better shape, and I can make no promises there.

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Restaurant maitre d :

“Donner, party of eight…oh, sorry…party of seven”

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
Do you guys wear helmets? I'm strongly considering going that route. Last winter I was at Deer Valley in Utah skiing in Centennial Glades (a tree run) when I thought to myself, "If I fall, I'm going to crack my head open on a tree". Now, I'm not old, but living in DC, I don't ski nearly enough to have the blind confidence in myself that I had when I was younger, and have since been contemplating making the move to the helmet camp. It's either that, or get in much better shape, and I can make no promises there.
I've been using one for a few years. Its important to get a good fit, or you'll be pretty uncomfortable. OTOH, it hasn't saved my life. Yet.;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis