mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
So the question still remains. Anything the administration can do about these smilies?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
^^^^ I second this question ^^^^ any word yet? Could one of the Administrators look into this at least? :confused::confused: It would be so very much appreciated. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Old thread dig up but better than starting a new one I guess. :)

Just wondering if any new smilies have been found for AH yet?
No need to go crazy with them but a few extra ones might be helpful in getting the "mood" across.

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No need to go crazy with them but a few extra ones might be helpful in getting the "mood" across.
Yeah, I think that you Canadians need one for "indignation" for when you talk about the contests that you can't enter...and for the rest of us when we don't win. :p :D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, I think that you Canadians need one for "indignation" for when you talk about the contests that you can't enter...and for the rest of us when we don't win. :p :D
Case in point. :)

Steve

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Feel free to bookmark this one, TLS...errr... adwilk

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
We know, we know...but one of these days, you'll step up to pitching. ;) :D

Bruce has faith in you. And by "faith" I mean...

:eek: that's.... Wow...... My mind..... I'm scared:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For when someone wins a contest, or more rarely, an argument. :p

Hmmm, perhaps for Alex when people mention bacon, or Rick when people mention shoes, or Doug when people mention one of those two guys. :D

And, who could resist...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I used to really like the "branded" signs over at a golf forum. I may have to make a few of those for here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis