Sima Video CopyMaster SED-CM Video Enhancer and copy protection remover

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Hello, I`m selling MY Sima SED-CM Video CopyMaster and copy protection remover. It is 100% COMPLETE! With the ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY, THE UNIT ITSELF, OWNERS MANUAL AND PACKAGING! It works perfectly. I used this unit to make back-ups of MY VHS tapes. I only used this unit about 10 times. After that, I up-graded to a better unit. NOW: The NEWER DVD`s have a MUCH STRONGER copy protection on them, and IF you want to back-up your dvd`s I recommend the SIMA CT-200 GoDVD unit that I`m also selling. I held onto to this unit JUST in case my other unit broke down, but that has NOT happened. So, I`m selling this to someone on here who needs it. Please see the pictures. PRICE IS $100 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I ONLY ACCEPT Payment through Paypal. I ship 2-3 day priority mail.

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
This unit has...

Hello, I`m selling MY Sima SED-CM Video CopyMaster and copy protection remover. It is 100% COMPLETE! With the ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY, THE UNIT ITSELF, OWNERS MANUAL AND PACKAGING! It works perfectly. I used this unit to make back-ups of MY VHS tapes. I only used this unit about 10 times. After that, I up-graded to a better unit. NOW: The NEWER DVD`s have a MUCH STRONGER copy protection on them, and IF you want to back-up your dvd`s I recommend the SIMA CT-200 GoDVD unit that I`m also selling. I held onto to this unit JUST in case my other unit broke down, but that has NOT happened. So, I`m selling this to someone on here who needs it. Please see the pictures. PRICE IS $100 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I ONLY ACCEPT Payment through Paypal. I ship 2-3 day priority mail.
This unit has been SOLD! IF you`re looking for a Copy Protection remover, my Sima CT-200 is STILL FOR SALE!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis