Sharp Aquos Shipping?

W

Win_Heger

Audiophyte
I'm most likely going to buy a 37" Aquos. I understand these are pretty durable and seeing that all the online retailers ship them I guess it's true. Or should I just buy it locally, may cost $100-$200 more?

Any reason to get the speakers on the sides or bottom. I'll probably end up hooking up new stereo speakers at some point. Just appearence?

Thanks,
Win

RipperHoss

RipperHoss

Enthusiast
Win_Heger said:
I'm most likely going to buy a 37" Aquos. I understand these are pretty durable and seeing that all the online retailers ship them I guess it's true. Or should I just buy it locally, may cost $100-$200 more?

Any reason to get the speakers on the sides or bottom. I'll probably end up hooking up new stereo speakers at some point. Just appearence?

Thanks,
Win
I'd be wary of purchasing any LCD from an online merchant. Biggest problem I've seen is their return policy, especially concerning blown pixels. At a retail store (Best Buy, CC, etc) you can always bring the item back if you bring it home and see blown pixels; with most internet merchants I've seen around 8 dead pixel minimum for returns.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis