Setting convergence on Philips 55pw9363

U

Unregistered

I have went into the service menu using 062597 status on the
remote and only messing with the red and blue points but some of them don't line up correctly to the crosshairs, ie:
the blue or red overlaps the crosshairs on the right and left sides at the same time and does the same for the tops and bottoms instead of lining up squarely. I'm assuming that this is a geometry issue with bow,etc. The only other SM code I know is 062595 status but didn't find any geometry stuff. Anyone know all the codes for this tv and where to look at to fix this problem?

U

Unregistered

How to access to the service menu?

Hello,
how can I access to the service menu?

Thanks in advance.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
You are going to have to search the net, I had a hard time finding such info on my panasonic. I would suggest not going into the service menu at all if you do not have very detailed instructions and if you do make sure you write down all original settings before changing anything. You really should think about having an ISF calibration done. I have seen the results from one and it is stunning. Remember Google is your friend. Good luck.

M

Mr.T

Audioholic
Call Panasonic National Parts and request a price on the service manual of your TV which I beleive it shouldn't more than $ 50.00.
In that manual you will find any type of allignments and oscilloscope waveforms your hart desires, like service codes for accessing service modes, crosshair allignment, purity allignment, convergence allignment geomtry allignment, sound allignment and so on.........

Mr.T

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis