Set Up Complete...yea.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Nice!

That's very nice. My favorite part is the aquarium. Is that 125? I have 3 tanks set up now.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
That's very nice. My favorite part is the aquarium. Is that 125? I have 3 tanks set up now.
Right on, it is! Good eyes. Three tanks? I can barely keep up with one. Thanks for looking in.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
Beautiful job on the wall-mounted surrounds.
Thank you. They were a little trickier than I thought to hang. Mostly because connecting the wires to the back of the speakers. They got a tad heavy holding on to them at the same time.:)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Looks great!

The only constructive criticism I have is the silver trim on the Emo's.
I replaced the ones on my LPA-1 with the black. $20 a set though. :eek:

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
if it sounds as good as it looks, i am sure you will enjoy it for a long time.

i agree on the emo trim. take em off and see how you like that.
i took mine off.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
Looks great!

The only constructive criticism I have is the silver trim on the Emo's.
I replaced the ones on my LPA-1 with the black. $20 a set though. :eek:
Thank you Nomo, I was thinking about getting the black trim pieces. My wife likes the way the silver goes with the speakers and the Sony TV. So, I'm not going to argue. She has been understanding about everything else.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
if it sounds as good as it looks, i am sure you will enjoy it for a long time.

i agree on the emo trim. take em off and see how you like that.
i took mine off.
Thank you, and to you to Engtaz. You know, I think I will take those trim pieces off, just for the heck of it. What could it hurt. But, if the little woman says she likes the silver, I'll put them back on. Thanks guys for the nudge, it's worth a try.:D

JaBear

JaBear

Junior Audioholic
how have you like the umc-1... have you have alot of issue?

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
how have you like the umc-1... have you have alot of issue?
I bought the UMC-1 around a year ago. I'm totally pleased with it. The Audio is so DRAMATIC and REALISTIC. But, it is also working with the powerhouse XPA-5, which helps too. I can't think of any issues. It's a beautiful piece. Also, love the EMO-Q. 11bands of adjustment for each individual channel, including the Subwoofer Channel, and the on screen display.:D Here is just one pic of the EMO-Q OSD using just the sub adjustment....You can see it much better just on the screen. The pic doesn't show the adjustments to well.

Attachments

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
NOMO, thank you. You were right. I took off the plates and just put the screws back on, and we loved the way it looked. I don't think I'll order the black plates, not because I don't want to spend the money. Both pieces look smooth all the way across the faceplate. My wife was surprised how much she likes the look of the Amp and Processor with out the silver plates..Thanks again,:D

Last edited:
walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Nice set up. When you say "Set up complete", you do mean for now. The next bug is really gona cost you.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
Nice set up. When you say "Set up complete", you do mean for now. The next bug is really gona cost you.
Well yes, as far as a few years down the road goes, it's complete. As long as something doesn't need to be replaced all is good. It took about 5 years to change over from a so so system, to the one now, I was really gunning for. If there is a next big bug, I don't want to catch it.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis