S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
as some of you know, i have been tossing around the idea of creating a new setup... anyhow i think i have decieded to do a seperats and stick it in the basement out of the way.. (split level home so it should work perfect.. standing in the basement you head is about level with the fist floor) anyhow i though of using my currant reciever (an outdated Onkyo) buti have been reciently looking at other recievers with the use of strictly Home Theater in mind...

anhow i was wondering whay you guys think of the Outlaw brand equiptment?

i would love to do an Outlaw 990 Preamp/Processor with an Outlaw 755 5ch Amp

but because of WAF ill proablly end up with a reciever and the only other one Outlaw has currantly is the 1070...

any help would be great, as i have never done a remote separates set up

S

Snarl

Audioholic
I have an Outlaw 755 and it's great, I use a Denon 3805 as a Pre-Pro, the 990 would be good too I'd imagine.

S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
the more and more i read about the 1070 it sounds better and better... and i seems more geared to a Home Theater Only applications...

S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
if it matters this will be my future speaker setup as of now..
SC2 center
SB2 surrounds
ST4 towers

and an SV PB12 Plus 2 sub

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sounds Good said:
if it matters this will be my future speaker setup as of now..
SC2 center
SB2 surrounds
ST4 towers

and an SV PB12 Plus 2 sub
.....Sounds Good, of course it matters....that looks like a sweet ensemble of speakers....be sure and make every attempt to listen to them before you lay out the green....

Doug917

Doug917

Full Audioholic
I use a pair of Outlaw 755 amps with a Yammy 2500 and LOVE them. They're priced very attractively too right now before the new models come out. If you have any doubts about upgrading anytime soon, I would go the route of an amp. I toyed with receivers a long time, but will never go back. I like the flexibility of dedicated amps.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis