flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I am selling my entire music room. The decision to sell hasn't been easy, but I really just don't use this as much as I'd like. All of the items in my Music Room signature are for sale. Everything is in pristine condition and include all original boxes, manuals, remotes, and hardware. I'll post pictures later. Please don't bother with low ball offers.

Price list:

B&W 802D2 - $10,000
MC452 - $6,500
C2500 - $5,000
MEN-220 - 3,000
SA-50 - $3000
Clearaudio Concept - $700

Will ship but buyer pays shipping and insurance.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Sold everything except the 2 SVS SB13-Ultras. Local pick up as I don't have the boxes. Selling both for $1,500. Also, selling the Clearaudio Concept for $700. Orlando Florida area.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I figured your 802 D2 and MacIntosh would sell extremely fast.

My 802 D2 sold extremely quickly as well. :D

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Yes they did. Had them all out in a month and a half. In the future, after my new hobby is done, I will again buy Mcintosh. It's ridiculous how much people want them and how well they hold their value. ;-)

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
That's a very generous offer. Are they gloss black? I will be in Florida next week and I am looking to step up to 2 sb13s.. I am selling a gt500 and the buyer is paying on 8/20. I wonder if we can work this out someway.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Yes. They're both gloss black. Let me know if you're interested.

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
Well , I am in Florida but don't have the capacity To take them back to va with me. I wish I could , they are exactly what I am looking for.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Do you mind posting (or PMing me) what you sold your Mcintosh 452 and 802's for?

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Yes, the 802s for 10000 and the Mc452 for 6500

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
Hi I can pick up the subs next year when I go to Disney if you still have. End of August I'm guessing. Please don't hold but I will check back in before I leave to see if you still have. Thank you!

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
Hi Flyboylr, do you still have the subs for sale? Will you shoot me a cash price for both please. I may drive to Fl and pick up from you instead of flying. I will be in Tampa the week Of July 8th thru the 15th. Please send me your cell to my email. Thanks again!
Scott_waggoner@verizon.net

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis