Seirra tower Vs Salk song tower.who prefer on the other.

D

Delhi sound

Enthusiast
So what lead you in making your final decision...did you compare any of the speakers on your list or just go on a whim? Not that the Kefs aren't a good choice but why should we just believe you or go by another posters POV....just saying...;). Fwiw...the 900's retail from kef direct for ~5Gs.

KEF R900

KEF R900

But what this price its 2500$ for R900 pair...around 1700£. :eek:

Please no body tell me this is price of pair . Offfffffffcurse its each price not pair !

A

A330-200

Junior Audioholic
Finally.....i decide to go with the Seirra Towers With RAAL & Seirra Horizon With RAAL both in high gloss Satin dark cherry.
But i am confused in the bookshelf's!!!!! There is three types : Seirra 1, CBM-170 ES and HTM-200 SE.all the three in same specs.
Which the preferable one of them ? I need the better one of them, And could to buy it with RAAl Tweeters also ?

A

A330-200

Junior Audioholic
Thanks u mr Delhi sound. I think the Seirras is better than KEF R900.
So the Seirras are better to me.

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
Finally.....i decide to go with the Seirra Towers With RAAL & Seirra Horizon With RAAL both in high gloss Satin dark cherry.
But i am confused in the bookshelf's!!!!! There is three types : Seirra 1, CBM-170 ES and HTM-200 SE.all the three in same specs.
Which the preferable one of them ? I need the better one of them, And could to buy it with RAAl Tweeters also ?
It depends on your needs...all three have different capabilities.

If you just needs to surrounds for HT duty, and want something easier to mount, the HTM-200, which are sealed, do a fine job. Iuse these as surrounds...I have Sierra-1's as my mains/center.

For more capability, deeper extension and high output, the CBM-170 is the choice, but mounting is not as easy since it is rear ported and a fair amount larger than the 170's.

The Sierra-1 is also rear ported, but the best match for bookshelf styled speaker to the Towers in Ascend's standard lineup. Ascend can also customize this (at a premium cost) and use the same RAAL tweeter as you are getting in the Tower/Horizon, if you desire.

Last edited:
A

A330-200

Junior Audioholic
I cannot find the speakers in amazon and ebay....
How to buy them from the internet please ?.

A

A330-200

Junior Audioholic
Guys please i have 5 thing confused me?
1- what's the bamboo mean ? Is mean the speaker made from bamboo.?
I found Bamboo in all speaker.
The floor standings need it in high gloss dark cherry.
The center also need it high gloss dark cherry.
Bookshelf's also.
These colours found in some speakers.
Ex: i don't found the high gloss dark cherry in bookshelf's.
2- i found dark cherry gloss in booshelf's. is this meaning a high gloss dark cherry which found in center and floos standings. ?
3- Another thing in the towers and center i found the RAAL Tweeter Upgrade but in bookshelf's i found NTR upgrade is that mean RAAL upgrade. Or meaning the stands for bookshelf's ?
4- i found something says Full Magnetic Shielding . What that is mean?
5 - if the NRT upgrade not mean the RAAL tweeter and the stands for bookshelf's. how to buy the stands to my bookshelf's ?
Guy i need all speakers in RAAL Upgrade and in High gloss dark cherry pleaaaaasse.
Sorry about elongation.
Sorry guys.

Last edited:
F

Fowl

Audioholic
Perhaps the best thing would be to give the folks at Ascend a call. I am sure they would answer all your questions.

D

davef

Audioholic Intern
Guys please i have 5 thing confused me?
1- what's the bamboo mean ? Is mean the speaker made from bamboo.?
I found Bamboo in all speaker.
The floor standings need it in high gloss dark cherry.
The center also need it high gloss dark cherry.
Bookshelf's also.
These colours found in some speakers.
Ex: i don't found the high gloss dark cherry in bookshelf's.
2- i found dark cherry gloss in booshelf's. is this meaning a high gloss dark cherry which found in center and floos standings. ?
3- Another thing in the towers and center i found the RAAL Tweeter Upgrade but in bookshelf's i found NTR upgrade is that mean RAAL upgrade. Or meaning the stands for bookshelf's ?
4- i found something says Full Magnetic Shielding . What that is mean?
5 - if the NRT upgrade not mean the RAAL tweeter and the stands for bookshelf's. how to buy the stands to my bookshelf's ?
Guy i need all speakers in RAAL Upgrade and in High gloss dark cherry pleaaaaasse.
Sorry about elongation.
Sorry guys.
Hi A330-200,

We would be more than happy to answer all of your questions :) Please send us an email at sales@(ourcompanyname.com) or contact us through our online contact form here: Contact Ascend Acoustics

Thanks in advance!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis