Screen Fabric for sale

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
Heres a chance for someone to either DIY a frame and use an actual snap on screen from Dalite or perhaps pickup a frame and have a fixed frame screen at a fraction of the price.

What I have is brand new fabric from Dalite.

This Fabric is made for the cinema contour series fixed frame screens. Its 55 inches by 95 inches wide. 16:9 aspect ratio.

The type is Cinema vision High contrast. See blurb below on what this series is.

"High Contrast Cinema Vision

Designed for today’s moderate output DLP and LCD projectors, this screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient lighting is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base surface and a reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. With its enhanced black levels and brilliant white levels, this screen surface provides deep life-like colors and greater detail and sharpness to the image. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1

The fabric was never used. and will ship in its original carton.

Anyone shopping around would know this fabric is over $700.

$335 including shipping within the cont U.S.

email me if you have any questions or interest.

scenaria at att dot net

S

squee!

Audiophyte
Do you have pictures? it isn;t showing up on my computer for some reason.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
What's your location for pickup? I'm in zip 21045.

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
oops...

totaly forgot I had this listed.

I live in Austin, TX 78758

I'll do $300 shipped in the U.S. and afer this past weekend I'll even toss in the dog for free :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis