Screaming Onkyo Deals

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I know this is supposed to be submitted to the Deals forum, but I thought this array of deals was worth putting in the amps forum for greater exposure.

Dear mods, feel free to move thread, if you deem it necessary.

On top of sales, add 10% off, then another $10 off for first time subscriber at ShopOnkyo. edit: these might all be refurbed?

TX-SR706S - $350 :eek:

TX-SR806S - $440 :eek:

TX-SR876S - $800 :eek:

TX-NR906S - $890 :eek:

Last edited:
Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Those are some crazy good deals on those AVRs man!!!:eek:

G

ggunnell

Audioholic
Those prices reflect both the Club Onkyo discount and the $10 applied; the base price for a refurbed 876 is $899.

Considering that a brand new 876 streets for about $1100 and includes a second year of warranty coverage, the refurbs aren't THAT great a deal -- IMO.

G

gwhiz

Enthusiast
Just ordered the 806

Yes it's refurbished and in Silver but a $1000 receiver for $440 shipped from Onkyo it was to hard to pass up. For $65 you can get an extended warranty from Onkyo. Now I'm looking for a great subwoofer deal, come on SVS, HSU throw in free shipping for all your subs.

S

skers_54

Full Audioholic
Just got a 506 for my bedroom for $140 shipped after discounts and cashing in some points from the stereo receiver its replacing...Sweet deal!

E

EJD

Junior Audioholic
Looks like the promo is extended through 12/2 on all refurbs.

I couldn't stand it anymore and had to jump when I saw the 805.

Price $499
10% = $49.90 off
Registering = $10 off

With free shipping (not sure if that's normal or a promo too) , the thing was $439.10 to my door!!

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
With free shipping (not sure if that's normal or a promo too) , the thing was $439.10 to my door!!
I think* I had to pay for shipping on my refurbed 805. It was missing the Audyssey mic though, and I paid about $18 shipped I believe. (You must use the stock mic; Audyssey mics are calibrated to specific receiver models).

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Man I just logged on to the onkyo site. I joined the club and filled out the product registration and reviewed my old reciever. There are still some lingering deals. I picked up a Silver refurbed 805 with the extended warranty to give me 3 years of coverage. I got it for $495!!! I am pumped. That included the warranty and free shipping and no tax. The best I have found anywhere else is a Refurb for $580 + shipping with out the extra 2 years of warranty. Thanks now I can spend another $150 on my sub to go with it.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
TX-SR876 for $800?!?:eek: Let's see how this Christmas plays out.:D

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I picked up the 906S from that deal. $950 to my front door. Beautiful heavy beast of a receiver.

R

rickdog81

Enthusiast
606?

Where is the best place to buy a SR606 at a discount? Been looking at club onkyo but this has been sold out there forever.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis