Saudi Cleric calls for Mickey Mouses head...

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know if that was a joke or what it was. I don't even know what you where doing looking at that web-site.

But one thing I believe. If this was not a joke. And this is how they feel about mice, or a mouse. If this is something they would use to bring terror to the US. A place like Disney World or Disney Land.

I'm so fired up I don't even know what to say.

J

jamie2112

Banned
It was on a news channel here in Baltimore and I was shocked myself.... these radical islamists need to get F&^%d
I would not look at any sites like that . I just couldn't believe it and thought I would share...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I didn't click on the link, so I didn't read the article. I'm just going off the title of the thread.

Does it have to be a bad thing? Maybe the cleric is just a fan and would like one of those giant Mickey heads that employees wear at the Disney parks. Probably just some confusion in the translation. :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Okay, I didn't click on the link, so I didn't read the article. I'm just going off the title of the thread.

Does it have to be a bad thing? Maybe the cleric is just a fan and would like one of those giant Mickey heads that employees wear at the Disney parks. Probably just some confusion in the translation. :)
No ,he is a freakin lunatic..... its really sad ...

Lightning Steve

Lightning Steve

Audioholic
Just how do these people end up so warped and bass acwards, it's sad, truely sad.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe we could get that guy a pass to Disney just to demonstrate that Mickey is not in fact a real mouse. Further more we could show him that here in America we have an entire industry based on actually exterminating the hated rodents because they are considered pests and we hate them so much we will spend money on mouse assasins. Can he say the same about his native Buttcrackistan? :D

If we only knew that this was his major beef we could have taken steps to avoid all this killing of people.

On a serious note I will say that that ********* is such a nobody that his own people would probably kill him if he didn't find 3 new things to hate about America on a daily basis.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am waiting for the fanatical fundamentalist sect of Audioholics to go public.

Their first decree will probably be for the head of Noel Lee. :)

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
Some religious beliefs and "sensibilities" are not compatible with what we like to call "civil society".

majorloser

majorloser

So, you're trying to say he's a furry? :confused::rolleyes::eek:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
If everyone can just stay calm until the November election!

When a certain candidate gets elected, he will meet with these fanatical individuals, and reason with them.
That should work, as you can see they are very reasonable people.:rolleyes:

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja

When a certain candidate gets elected, he will meet with these fanatical individuals, and reason with them.
Oh no you don't. This guy is far from a head of state that Obama said he would meet with. In any case, it doesn't cost anything or hurt to talk. If that doesn't work, then you use force.

I honestly thought this was a joke, but sadly see it is not.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I can't believe you guys are all worked into such a tizzy over this. The guy never actually said that Mickey Mouse should be killed. He said that according to Islamic law, mice are disgusting vile creatures that are dirty and are the pawns of Satan. He said that he finds it unacceptable that kids think that mice are cute because of Mickey and Tom and Jerry.

Although his views are silly, I didn't find what he said offensive. Clearly the guy's nuts, but who the hell cares what he thinks?

I happen to think mice and rats are pretty cute, but they do tend to spread disease.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Ya, our current approach seem to be working quite well:rolleyes:

Maybe if we implemented an energy policy that was presented by Carter in the last oil crisis we wouldn't be where we are now. Gotta love good ol' U. short term thinking S. of A.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Oh no you don't. This guy is far from a head of state that Obama said he would meet with. In any case, it doesn't cost anything or hurt to talk. If that doesn't work, then you use force.

I honestly thought this was a joke, but sadly see it is not.
You're right, talking to a Head of State does nothing to stop this guy, or the thousands in line behind him.:(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis