Samsung Plasma TV's No more...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If you can get those Samsung 5300 (51/60 inch) sets they are a real bargain. A member got one at BB recently. I got mine a year ago and love it. The blacks are even better with time.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The panny still ain't dead. The two Sammy's look great. The poor PJ screen just hangs on the wall like a decoration.
I'll take Screen off your hands if the price is CHEAP. :) 100 inch right?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll take Screen off your hands if the price is CHEAP. :) 100 inch right?
I don't think my version of cheap and yours are quite aligning on that screen quite yet :p

Elite Screens Cinetension2 92" Electric drop down
tab tensioned
IR and RF remotes
16:9

I think I even still have the accessory that allows it to be hooked up to a 12v trigger or whatever it was that linked it to the PJ's power cycle as well.

MSRP $1152
Price on Amazon $788
I think I paid around $600 + shipping for mine

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
And get the price down as well! Rumors are that the unit will cost around 10k$. Way over my budget.

Thats outrageous! LG invests early, and drops the price down to 'obtainable' levels, and now this? And yes, someone just build a friggin flat screen, that looks good, and eliminates all this extra crap they're adding!

That does it... Lets draft a formal open letter, and we'll see how many Audioholics sign on.

Give me picture quality, or give me USED!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
ALL of the companies have invested in OLED. It still isn't at the point where yield is fully profitable, but as the factories come up to speed it will. It will still take a little while. OLED has been around for a LONG time and is STILL just getting to where it is consumer ready.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis