1tribeca

Audioholic
Hey folks...I have a Samsung model LN-T1953H in my kitchen. After setting it up, I noticed that everytime I turn the TV on, it defaults to the "Dynamic" setting. The "Standard" setting is the one I chose & adjusted when I first hooked it up. Secondly, after I'm watching anything for a while, I notice it jumps back to "Dynamic" without being prompted to do so...how irritating is that?!!!

Does anyone here have experience with this TV and know how to remedy the problem?

Thanks.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
I have got a Samsund DLP set and I have never had that problem. As with anything electronic with processors today, you should try unplugging the set from the wall for about 5 minutes then plug it back in a try it again. It is like when your PC starts acting weird and you unplug it and reboot. Some how it just fixes things. Hope it works.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
I own the Samsung HP-T4254 and also have not experienced this problem.

I haven't check the manual or OSD, but there may be a factory reset option that will allow you to change any settings to their factory defaults. If so, try using this to see if it will allow you to save the settings when turning it off/on... -TD

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis