Samsung 63" Plasma TVs

M

Moron

Enthusiast
Does anyone own or have info on these TVs? It's the size screen I want, but none of the local dealers have one on display. The March 2009 issue of Consumer reports rates their PN58A550 as the top of the 58 to 60" plasma TVs, but they don't rate larger sizes.

I'm looking strictly for picture quality. Sound quality is irrelevant, as I will have a nice pair of speakers hooked up to it. And I'm not going to spend the money on a large Panasonic or Pioneer.

Thx,

Don

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Does anyone own or have info on these TVs? It's the size screen I want, but none of the local dealers have one on display. The March 2009 issue of Consumer reports rates their PN58A550 as the top of the 58 to 60" plasma TVs, but they don't rate larger sizes.

I'm looking strictly for picture quality. Sound quality is irrelevant, as I will have a nice pair of speakers hooked up to it. And I'm not going to spend the money on a large Panasonic or Pioneer.

Thx,

Don
At the suggeested retail of 5300 for the 7 series, why wouldnt you condider a panny at 65" for 6000? As for consumer reports , take with a pound of salt;)

M

Moron

Enthusiast
The 63" Samsung is significantly less expensive than the 65" Panasonic, which I would like to have but am not prepared to shell out those bucks.

However, I'm told by someone I have much respect for to stay away from the Samsung, that their reliability is not good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis