F

FramerPDX

Enthusiast
Just got mine today to upgrade my Onkio747

new to the forum and asking questions about audio...

can anyone tell me the things I will need to know about the Yamaha over the Onkio...

I am very new to this stuff...

I am also running all AR speakers don't know if they are good are not have had them since I got the Onkio747 ...

any input or ideas would be great thanks...

-Ty

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
Not familiar with the Onkyo, but it's probably best to just start reading the manual to familiarize yourself with the 2500 to see what it's capable of. Then if you have questions, we can get more specific.

F

FramerPDX

Enthusiast
spelling

Hey sorry I got a ver sore left ankle still from a motorcycle accident and the drugs make me a little ( well lets say out of it ) and I was not all here

damn I got the thing rocking and so far so good I am amazed on how clear it sounds and the power ...

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
FramerPDX said:
Hey sorry I got a ver sore left ankle still from a motorcycle accident and the drugs make me a little ( well lets say out of it ) and I was not all here

damn I got the thing rocking and so far so good I am amazed on how clear it sounds and the power ...
whatd they put ya on, I got vicadin when I wrecked my bike? Hows the ankle, I popped a tendon in my left ankle, also had to have a skin graph on my other leg, it sucked, couldnt walk for a month. Didnt really stop me though, as soon as I could shift again I was back on it, just something about going 145mph thats claming and exhilirating at the same time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis