GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed but she’s debunking tulsi gabbard not Fox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not Gabbard, Carlson.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You used the term Village Idiot to describe a participant of the forum. No?
No he mearly pointed out that a member has earned that name with his ignorant posts and due to the fact he has not posted about audio on an audio forum.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I am going to say this once about this thread. It should be about supporting Ukraine and nothing more. If I see any more political BS I am shutting the thread down. I want to see how we can help and donate to people that are going through hell right now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am going to say this once about this thread. It should be about supporting Ukraine and nothing more. If I see any more political BS I am shutting the thread down. I want to see how we can help and donate to people that are going through hell right now.

I have been impressed by reports of people of Ukraine origin living outside Ukraine willing to drop what they're doing and return to the homeland and pickup arms. I am supporting the Ukraine and per your suggestion have made a donation.

Hard to not respond to the numbnuts from the GOP side of things, altho have been a bit glad to see not all of them are being as stupid as drumph and Faux news talking heads on the subject. I'll try and resist for you. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Social media will become the downfall of our society. That an the enablement of bad behaviour

The most watched? I'm curious of the demographics who watch: Sisters able to outrun their brothers? Family tree resembles a 2x4? Made it into highschool but dropped out for a career in a print shop producing Confederate flags? Yeah ok. If you say so.
"Will" become the downfall of our society? That ship sailed a few years ago.

What do you have against hillbllies? I mean, aside from all of their redeeming qualities.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

I'm down with canning the BS, but this thread is nothing if not political. It cannot be avoided.

What can be avoided is calling each other poo-heads. Please try to be civil. We can disagree on the various aspects of the situation without making it a flame war. I'm very concerned about what's happening in Ukraine and the wider implications of Russia's actions and would very much prefer that this thread not be shut down.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm down with canning the BS, but this thread is nothing if not political. It cannot be avoided.

What can be avoided is calling each other poo-heads. Please try to be civil. We can disagree on the various aspects of the situation without making it a flame war. I'm very concerned about what's happening in Ukraine and the wider implications of Russia's actions and would very much prefer that this thread not be shut down.
Typical, coming from a Canadian.....:)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai

My suggestion is to ignore the meme troll. What the Klingon has said is unimportant and we do not hear his words.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
My ignore list is at ten mostly in the past month. Best is not to respond to them. They are nothing without an audience.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
More sanctions against Russia on the way, and I think they should be left in place even if Russia retreats from Ukraine.

>>>
President Joe Biden said on Friday he is working with Congress to revoke favorable U.S. trade treatment for Russia, allowing him to raise tariffs on Russian products and returning relations between the two countries to Cold War-era status.

It’s the latest in an escalating series of economic measures the White House has taken to isolate Russia as its two-week-old invasion of Ukraine intensifies.

“The totality of our sanctions and export controls is crushing the Russian economy,” Biden said at a White House event to announce coordinated action with Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the United Kingdom as well as the European Union to suspend “most-favored nation” tariff treatment for Russia.
<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis