Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
Thanks guys, Im going to end up just doing a paintable wire channel. Im just looking for the right one, I know right now the wires hanging down really ruin the sleekness of overall look. If anyone knows of a really good wire channel I would appreciate the input. I still have to run the wire to the surrounds and the subs this weekend which involves getting under the house and running wire in the crawl space.

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
I finished running the wire in the crawl space for the surrounds and the subs, I hit a live wire with the drill and had some fireworks:eek: but after some electrical tape and some new underwear everything was good to go. So the last thing that has to be done is to cover up the cables that hang under the tv.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
A. Congratulations on the upcoming new family member.
B. The room looks fantastic.
C. It's a shame you can't spread the Era out a little bit. (Weren't you trying to sell them?)
D. Running wiring is a pain in the nads, ain't it?

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
A. Congratulations on the upcoming new family member.
B. The room looks fantastic.
C. It's a shame you can't spread the Era out a little bit. (Weren't you trying to sell them?)
D. Running wiring is a pain in the nads, ain't it?
Thanks, the era's dont sound too bad, imaging is a tad off with music due to the closeness but sound fine with movies. I was going to sell them a while back and get an orb setup but in the end just didnt want to go with small satellites.

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
Turntable

My next buy is going to be a entry level turntable and I have narrowed it down to these three, suggestions are welcome but I'm leaning towards the Audio Technica.

Pioneer PL-990
Audio Technica AT-LP60
Sony PSLX250H

Mika75

Mika75

Audioholic
Looking good Stripes!

I notice the the surrounds seem to be very close to the listener, have u thought of spreading them further apart?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Looking good Stripes!

I notice the the surrounds seem to be very close to the listener, have u thought of spreading them further apart?
Been addressed...read the whole thread....:eek:

Mika75

Mika75

Audioholic
Show me where the placement of the Gallo's is mentioned Dawg. ?

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
Looking good Stripes!

I've thought about it......:) Of course this system isnt ideal for HT, I think thats where ParadigmDawg was at, with the fact that it was discussed that the speakers are too close together. Dont worry though it still sounds pretty good for everything that it has going against it. It still has plenty of seperation for HT effects.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis