Matt34

Matt34

I need to tell someone before I implode....My little brother took his own life this morning at my parents farm. Have your thought and prayers with my family today.

Attachments

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm so sorry for your loss. Suicide of a loved one is such a hard thing to cope with. Don't hesitate to find someone to talk to. We're all here to help you with anything, myself included. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts.

Dan

jinjuku

jinjuku

I don't have adequate words... Thinking of you and yours.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I could not pray enough but will surely try, I am so sorry to hear this Matt, please take care of your self in all ways.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My family's thoughts are definately with you and your family, Matt. If you need to vent you have many friends here. Do not hesitate.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Matt I am very sad to hear of your family's loss.My thoughts are with you through this trying time.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
So sorry to here this Matt. Your family will be in our prayers.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm very sorry to hear about your family's loss. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my younger brother.

I hope you can talk with someone about this while you're far away in Korea. And make every effort to talk as often as possible with your parents even if you feel you can't say anthing.

You have the best wishes and prayers from all your AH buds.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
So sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm so sorry Matt.
My prayers are with you and your family.
I have no words beyond that.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Matt, like many here I am so sorry about your loss. I will personally keep you and your family in my prayers. May God bless you and your family. If I can do anything for you, then please let me know.

With sympathy,

Phil

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Prayin for your family. Times like this can be overwhelming, but stay strong of will.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
F^%&. That's terrible. You know I'm sorry to hear this. Your brother and I had some of the same problems and I've had a friend go the same route so this hits close to home for me. There's nothing I can say that will help but you and your family have my prayers, thoughts and best wishes. My hope is that you can get home to be there for your folks. I couldn't be more sorry, Matt. :(

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, I'm really shocked to hear about your brother. You have my sympathies and best wishes for dealing with what I'm sure is a very hard time right now.

He's a good looking guy with a pretty girl by his side. I can't imagine what made him so sad that he would want to take his own life.

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
I'm so sorry to hear that. Words are hard to come by at a moment like this. Your family and you are in my prayers.

Matt34

Matt34

Wow, I'm really shocked to hear about your brother. You have my sympathies and best wishes for dealing with what I'm sure is a very hard time right now.

He's a good looking guy with a pretty girl by his side. I can't imagine what made him so sad that he would want to take his own life.
We don't know either and probably never will, he had his problems but no one thought he was hurting so bad.

That's him with our sister.

I'm heading home as soon as I can...thanks everyone.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
:(With sympathy and prayers...condolence, Matt. God bless you and your family. Rest in peace Travis.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis