Resident Evil: The Final Chapter January 2017!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, just came across this while on youtube. Thought that I would share for those that may be interested. Personally, I have enjoyed these for the most part, but they never seem to end. But, this one looks to be decent. Here is the trailer:

If any of you are thinking about watching this, then please let me know. Heck, it may actually be pretty good......LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
January tends to be the time of year when the studios release their worst movies :(

I will still go see it :) Of course it will be 3D. The last two were actually very good in terms of 3D.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
January tends to be the time of year when the studios release their worst movies :(

I will still go see it :) Of course it will be 3D. The last two were actually very good in terms of 3D.
Personally, I am not too worried about the 3D thing, but the movie itself looks promising. Besides, it will get me out of the house if nothing else...LOL!!!

Cheers,

Phil

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I just saw the preview before watching Sausage Party

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I knew they would make another one when I finished watching the last one. Will go to see this as well. In 2D how ever as I find it better some how.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I knew they would make another one when I finished watching the last one. Will go to see this as well. In 2D how ever as I find it better some how.
I plan to go see this one as well. Like you, I prefer to watch in 2-D. However, I did pony up the money and seen Avatar in 3-D via the IMAX. Usually, I am so cheap that I don't do that.............LOL!!!! :p:p:D:p:pHowever, it was nice to see it in 3-D! I believe there is going to be a second Avatar in 2017!

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis