mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I realize it's no World War Z, and Milla is usually enough to get me to watch, even if its a DVD release. But go see it and let us know what you think.

F

footman

Junior Audioholic
saw it

As a fan and student of horror /scifi I give each film two viewings. One in the theater and one at home in a nice theater setting. To prepare for Res 3 I watched one and two. I came to these conclusions: Milla is a competent female action star. Good production values. An interesting story arc. Good fx. On first viewing RE3 appears to be the weakest of the three. Milla is there, production values seem to have deteriorated a bit, the story a bit muddled, the fx so/so. The ending in turn points to a sequel. So on and on. Good scifi and horror are hard to come by so before I call one a dog I give it the benefit of doubt based on my knowledge of the genre and my viewing of hundreds if not thousands of the films. If you like sifi/horror it's worth viewing in a theater or as a rental.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I thought RE3 was the best of the 3. Great action. Cool visual/sound effects. Straight to the point. Great looking characters. I will defiinitely buy it on blu-ray!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis