Remote battery power HDMI input monitor

W

Waynedog1

Audiophyte
I have a Sony High Def camcorder. The screens on these are way too small for action video. I'm trying to record football from the 50 yard line and the players look like little dots. I'm always missing the action. Don't get me wrong what I do get when I get it home on the big screen looks great. However it sure would be nice to follow the ball. This is remotely. So I need a battery powered monitor with HDMI input to record in HD. I would say 6 - 12 inch, (maybe 15 if it was in a laptop version which can't happen from what I understand). I've thought of those small remote DVD players monitor kids use on airplanes but they don't have HDMI input. I'm at a loss. Sony transferred me around three times with no help. Thanks!!!

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
You can look at cctv suppliers for portable monitors, but why are you limited to HDMI?

W

Waynedog1

Audiophyte
It won't let you record if use the connection cable for the computer. And I was led to believe it will down grade the video if you hook up the standard AV cable. Bought it as a open box from Best Buy. No manual.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
You need to download the manual. As for HD recording, it shouldn't effected by the monitor output.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis