Remember, Hot for Teacher?

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I fondly remember that video. Too bad you can't find music videos on the music channels anymore. That stuff led to my current warped state of mind. For which I am forever grateful!

Not to mention it is still a great song. That drum intro by Alex still makes me crank it up. I don't care if my kids don't like it and I'm driving a station wagon!

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
I fondly remember that video. Too bad you can't find music videos on the music channels anymore. That stuff led to my current warped state of mind. For which I am forever grateful!

Not to mention it is still a great song. That drum intro by Alex still makes me crank it up. I don't care if my kids don't like it and I'm driving a station wagon!
no kidding ! I remember when MTV & VH1 actually played music videos ! wow ! what a concept. :rolleyes:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
no kidding ! I remember when MTV & VH1 actually played music videos ! wow ! what a concept. :rolleyes:
That was how I got introduced to a lot of the music I listen to today. First say the video. The video "babes" would keep you watching and before you knew it, you were listening to music in the car and everywhere.

I miss that. Radio these days is so fractured its hard to get exposure to new music that I might like. I can handle only so much of Rhianna repeating "We fell in live in a..." 30 million times in the same song. Plus other way over-produced "music" before I escape back to my classic rock station.

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
A true classic 80s music video-definitely one of my favorites and still fun to watch. I love the last scene where DLR is a game show host-very appropriate. Maybe they will hire Lillian for a guest appearance on their US tour this year (looks like the first show is Saturday in Louisville)-she looks pretty damn good for 60.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis