Rec: Adventures of Tin Tin

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I just watched it on Blu-ray, DTS-HD master audio.

Pretty good movie, razor sharp picture, animation is very realistic and convincing, soundtrack is top notch. Highly recommended. I really like the airplane in the lightning storm scene.

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
I second that, brilliant animation, looks stunning!! Just got my new screen and this movie blew me away.

M

Malcolm02

Audiophyte
Rec: Adventures of Tin Tin

I third that. It's impressive how far animation has come. The attention to detail is amazing, and the sound track is great as well.

I was a fan of the comic books as a child, and I went in with a bit of trepidation about how it would be transferred to the big screen (the superhero films have been hit and miss for me). I took a chance and bought the Blu-ray. Then I was delighted at how the film makers really made an effort to capture the spirit of the original, even down to minor details about the characters (a credit to Spielberg, Peter Jackson). IMO this joins Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter as the best examples of how to make a film from a book.

But even if you're not a Tintin fan, you can still pick up an enjoyable film and a reference quality disk.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
... and I fourth that either! Pretty nice movie indeed!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis