Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You guys are making me sleepy. I just got up and now I want to go back to bed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Craig, you are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Your eyelids are becoming too heavy to keep open...

Now, when I snap my finger, you will awake and remember none of this. You will, however, believe that you are a chicken.

SNAP.

[I would have you believe that you are a turkey, but that would just be cruel today.]

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Craig, you are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Your eyelids are becoming too heavy to keep open...

Now, when I snap my finger, you will awake and remember none of this. You will, however, believe that you are a chicken.

SNAP.

[I would have you believe that you are a turkey, but that would just be cruel today.]

Don't worry about it...Sarah Palin wont notice.;):D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Me not slow. Me is smart an can play outside widout my helmet now. Mommy says you are just jealous cause I'm special.:D
Be careful without your helmet, you can hit your head, even if mummy thinks it's safe, are you allowed to go outside alone now :rolleyes:

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Hey Guys my first boring post today...Been on facebook playing with my webcam on my iMac :eek: Yep I got out of bed and am up in my wheelchair!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Guys my first boring post today...Been on facebook playing with my webcam on my iMac :eek: Yep I got out of bed and am up in my wheelchair!
Nice to see you Ric, how are you :D

What, do you have a Mac? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not the same anymore.... I've only had three previous boring posts today

What's happening to me...... :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm boring again....
I have just set up Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition in VMware on my laptop PC running Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop..... And I'm doing this even if I'm not going to work tomorrow....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And now I have to run virus scan and install VMware tools on the virtual machine

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
really have to go to bed now......
Can't type straight at the keybsfaard annnymrroe, almootss 3 ta niiight around heeeer, nughhhhty guys,,,, ... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

forgot my aluminum hat, bllllll.... he.........

and Dave is close, have mercy with me Dave :confused::confused::confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Now I'm getting scared guys, what's going on :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not one boring post today :confused::confused:

Are you guys getting a real genuine life now, he he he he he :cool:

I want to buy new speakers, do you think it's allowed to switch between 3 pairs of speakers.... (I'm not going to sell any of the ones that I have)
Like really big ones.... with .... +/- 1.2db from 21Hz - 19KHz .... impulse correct, phase linear 200lbs beasts........ in genuine Jarrah wood finish :cool:

Break in is never a problem, no thieves are ever going to get these things out of the house anyways coz they are too bloody big and heavy....

Last edited:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
People are just on holidays visiting family and stuff. It'll get boring again once people are back at work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis