Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The sky is very dark and cloudy looking.

Cheers,

Phil

PS Still at work and still bored! :rolleyes::rolleyes: You know, the old come on 6:00 PM get here before I die!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
working sucks, working sucks, but I gotta do the **** to make the bucks! :D

M

malovich

Audioholic Intern
I just ate more than a pound of steak, 10 double stuf oreos and a can of pop for dinner.

My "video" folder on my server is 524GB large, and I downloaded all of it using torrents.

oh and my desk is white

I will feel sorry for my toilet in the near future too

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
I just burned seven fresh CDs for my car for the drive tomorrow. Two at a time.

Coordinating the burning of two separate CDs at once and keeping track of which albums you've already burned while queuing up the next gets confusing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was bitten by a mosquito about ten minutes ago while surfing the forum. She's been around here for at least two days. So far, she's been quicker than I have.

snappy_snoopy

snappy_snoopy

Audioholic
I ate the last piece of chocolate :p now the misses insists i buy her some more :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just got home from work and I don't want to go back...ever.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I have a headache, looks like rain, its 58.8 degrees outside, 66.8 inside and my used Indiana Jones Crystal Scull movie came today.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Got up, ate breakfast, and went to work. Now I am at work and it is BORING!!!!!! Besides, the weather sucks today. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
I just had lobster tail and an exceptional Chardonnay for lunch........at work......:D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've been farting in my office all afternoon... it smells like a fertilizer plant in here

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I've been farting in my office all afternoon... it smells like a fertilizer plant in here
Must be in that New York water eh? :D:D Now go get some spray before you kill all of your co-workers! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Just kidding! :p:p But, at least spray for heavens sake. :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just typed a message because someone keeps farting. :eek::eek: Or, could it be someone's sub is chuffing? ;);) Cars drive by my store. Clouds are gloomy and the wind is blowing. Blah.........blah.......blah! :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Just did 3 Tequila shots in a row.

I am trying to finish my weekly reports and I hate paperwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis