Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
G'day everyone

Just back from work and then bowling with kids...

Now soon it's dinner time and perhaps beer time, whaddayathinkguys? :rolleyes:

Just realized I wasted a year of my life :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
G'day everyone

Just back from work and then bowling with kids...

Now soon it's dinner time and perhaps beer time, whaddayathinkguys? :rolleyes:

Just realized I wasted a year of my life :p
No, You are now more experienced.:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Is that how your Friday is....? I don't know which ones of these you are? :p
I think I'm the one getting whipped. I'm about ready to pull a James Bond though and crack the dude's head open with a chair.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
4. Beg
5. Speak

etc. Dude, etc. ... be creative ... Shake a Paw?

It's amazing the way you can keep track of that. I use to think that if you posted something in here it was as good as gone in a day or two but not so. I haven't done anything like that in years and I'm sorry I did that then. I lost my glasses in the fiasco. I had taken them off and set them down before I went to taunt the poor prick but couldn't find them the next day when I came to and I had a nice gash on my leg but that's what you get for being Mr. Personality. :eek:
I have some other things at 4 and 5 :p :p
But what I really really like is 7. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the Master Control Operator job. I start on Monday. Whoo!

:D
Great stuff !!!! Congratulations

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What's life without a little risk?

Do you think NASA would have gotten to the moon without a little risk?

Or all of the lenders to small businesses... Amazon didn't build itself sonny boy :p There was RISK!

Take the plunge, and just enjoy :D It's that much sooner that you will get the TV... plus, by the time it does come back around to a nicer price, there will be 50" OLED HDTV's on the shelves for $2500 -- :D
Oh man

Talk to Alan Shephard about risk, this was way back in the Mercury program, the rockets were breaking up and exploding one after another and they were not sure about stability of the engines and... anything really. So Nasa management now suggest to put a man on top of this thing that they were not so sure about.

Alan Shephard knew, of course, all about this, still he never ever hesitated when getting the opportunity to become the first man from US in space.

Gentlemen, this is what I call to take a risk :D

We all know how this worked out :cool:

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Who the heck is Ernie?
einrE backwards....

The surprise is half the fun.
Then I been a lot surprised for a while, coz I had so much fun :D

No, You are now more experienced.:)
Yes, but i Never ever learn anything, I do the same mistakes over and over again .... and it was fun :D
And it was a lot of exercising along the way :p I like these things :p
And I would probably do the same thing over again.... yes I never ever learn.... No I can't do this again, it has drained me too much

I think I'm the one getting whipped. I'm about ready to pull a James Bond though and crack the dude's head open with a chair.
We just call you Bond now... James Bond

I just drank a 32oz Thai iced tea:eek: I am going to be up till saturday....stupid but it tasted soooo good I had to finish it.........
Is that a lot or not so much???? haven't got a clue about these strange measurement units you use over there :eek:

Last edited:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
50" of plasma glory coming my way next Friday. :D The stand won't arrive until the day after, though.
Thank god it's over. good job man:D now all you need is cable and all the hd channels:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis