Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No food or the requisite sugars...
All of the above. Water only since about 6pm last night. I'm stuffed now on seafood and coffee with a fair amount of sugar. Now I gotta clean up mah teef and go get them cleaned by a hygienist. Hope she's hot. Then I'm off to the beach.

Since you're going to be cranky don't read the email I sent you. :D
We'll let the women figure out a time and we'll just go along for the ride. We're both old enough to know they're in charge anyways. gotta go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have to go to work early, and I'm trying to get Niki to go for a walk. So far, no dice. I think after yesterday's "Let's for a ride!" turned into a vet visit, she's squarely in the "Walk? Right. You can just **** off" corner on this one. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This guy is amazing (not in a good way, that is)

Last week, Fab CEO Jason Goldberg announced that the online design store would fire 100 people in its Berlin office in order to focus more on its US business.
Fab CEO Firing Memo - Business Insider

What he writes:
Directly after this meeting you will learn what category your job falls into and whether you will have the opportunity to start your new job search immediately or if you will consider working with us through a multi-month transitional period during the fall and winter.

So when firing people he claims that he gives these people a fabulous opportunity.... wah :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Powerball jackpot is an estimated $425mil. Cash all at once option is around $250mil. What would you do? Take the payments or cash out?

I'm petty and greedy. Cash out option for me.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Powerball jackpot is an estimated $425mil. Cash all at once option is around $250mil. What would you do? Take the payments or cash out?

I'm petty and greedy. Cash out option for me.
Depends how big the payments are.

I'd probably take the $250,000,000 keep 50,000,000 and give the remaining $200,000,000 away.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Depends how big the payments are.

I'd probably take the $250,000,000 keep 50,000,000 and give the remaining $200,000,000 away.
I work at a food pantry and have decided I would give the majority of the winnings away as well. To see the look of shame on peoples faces when they come in to get food makes me really sad.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I work at a food pantry and have decided I would give the majority of the winnings away as well. To see the look of shame on peoples faces when they come in to get food makes me really sad.
I've lived in the middle class all my life. For what do I need 250 million dollars? I will be just as happy with a 10 million dollar home, a pair of Salon 2, TAD R1, etc. and 39 million dollars to live on for the rest of my life. (I could add a listening room for each pair for less than $100,000. chump change at that point.)

I would much rather give money to all the people who have done nice things for me for no other reason but to be nice., than keep all the money. If I win the lotto Dennis Murphy should be prepared to come into some extra cash. ;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I've lived in the middle class all my life. For what do I need 250 million dollars? I will be just as happy with a 10 million dollar home, a pair of Salon 2, TAD R1, etc. and 39 million dollars to live on for the rest of my life. (I could add a listening room for each pair for less than $100,000. chump change at that point.)

I would much rather give money to all the people who have done nice things for me for no other reason but to be nice., than keep all the money. If I win the lotto Dennis Murphy should be prepared to come into some extra cash. ;)
Man if Dennis is going to be coming into some extra cash, time for my rates to go up :p :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That's why I was asking. I want to go check that place out. Have fun!

I heard an interview with him on NPR. Pretty interesting and intelligent guy.
Ended up making it there today. Really cool to walk around. Especially the Sci fi and fantasy exhibits. A must see if you're a movie fan!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The Canadian-Australian War of 2016 will be brought to a close by the behind the scenes rear maneuvers of a Newfie submariner with special training in Cape Brenton guerrilla mind control techniques. Gigitty-gigitty .

Where the he'll is "Cape Brenton"?:rolleyes: You know, sometimes I think you must be a "real" American...:D

majorloser

majorloser

Ended up making it there today. Really cool to walk around. Especially the Sci fi and fantasy exhibits. A must see if you're a movie fan!
I love that SciFi museum. There was so many movie props in there that I wanted to steal. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis