Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I picked about 6 pounds of raspberries a couple of weeks ago. Froze them.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Started a lets go blue jays chant that went through the whole stadium last night. I like to think it inspired their victory :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, so Googling 'rim shot' did not bring up the results I was looking for at first...:eek:... I kept getting some stupid sound wave. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Are you in Seattle?

A buddy of mine took his wife to a baseball game the other night. She started to get bored, so they came up with a game. He would kiss her on the strikes and she would kiss him on the balls...Sad Trombone....Welcome to Instant Rimshot
Yup. In Seattle to check out the jays games. Gonna head out soon to see pike place/the Harbour area and jays game tonight. Another game tomorrow aft and then gonna check out the Experience Music Project and the Space Needle. Heading home thu morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took Niki to the vet today. I noticed on Saturday that she has a loose tooth, plus she was due for some shots. My vet doesn't work on Mondays, so hence going in today.

The good news is that the teeth aren't critical, she got her shots, and she's overall in good shape (except for being overweight).

The less-good news is: I called yesterday first thing to make an appointment. I was going to bring her in early morning before work, but there were no spots. So, the receptionist offered up a 3:30pm slot. That would let me work most of the day, but after I asked if a late afternoon appointment was too late to do anything about the tooth, the receptionist told me that it was and that I'd have to come back the next day. Hmmm, since the whole point of coming in was to take care of the tooth (which I had established before asking for an appointment), that seemed...well...inefficient to put it nicely. So, I asked when should I come in to get it taken care of the same day. She offered an 11:40 slot. Having learned that she wasn't necessarily focused on my end game, I asked again if that would be a good time to get the tooth taken care of the same day. Well, it sure was because they normally do those over lunch. Awesome. So, I take the day off from work because an 11:40 time slot pretty much messes up any productivity due to commuting. Turns out, I don't know what the receptionist was thinking, because apparently pulling the tooth on the same day isn't even remotely a possibility. The vet looked her over, said that she had two loose teeth (both small ones in the front on her lower jaw), and that she would put together an estimate and we could schedule a time for me to bring her in - because they do them at 8am and Niki would need to stay almost all day for observation. What...the...eff. Why didn't the receptionist just tell me that so that I didn't have an appointment in the middle of the day? Grrrrr.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I took Niki to the vet today. I noticed on Saturday that she has a loose tooth, plus she was due for some shots. My vet doesn't work on Mondays, so hence going in today.

The good news is that the teeth aren't critical, she got her shots, and she's overall in good shape (except for being overweight).

The less-good news is: I called yesterday first thing to make an appointment. I was going to bring her in early morning before work, but there were no spots. So, the receptionist offered up a 3:30pm slot. That would let me work most of the day, but after I asked if a late afternoon appointment was too late to do anything about the tooth, the receptionist told me that it was and that I'd have to come back the next day. Hmmm, since the whole point of coming in was to take care of the tooth (which I had established before asking for an appointment), that seemed...well...inefficient to put it nicely. So, I asked when should I come in to get it taken care of the same day. She offered an 11:40 slot. Having learned that she wasn't necessarily focused on my end game, I asked again if that would be a good time to get the tooth taken care of the same day. Well, it sure was because they normally do those over lunch. Awesome. So, I take the day off from work because an 11:40 time slot pretty much messes up any productivity due to commuting. Turns out, I don't know what the receptionist was thinking, because apparently pulling the tooth on the same day isn't even remotely a possibility. The vet looked her over, said that she had two loose teeth (both small ones in the front on her lower jaw), and that she would put together an estimate and we could schedule a time for me to bring her in - because they do them at 8am and Niki would need to stay almost all day for observation. What...the...eff. Why didn't the receptionist just tell me that so that I didn't have an appointment in the middle of the day? Grrrrr.
She had probably given her notice at the clinic and decided to shank as many clients as possible before she left.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if I could swap an "nk" for a "g."

Huh, how about that...my mind just did. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm getting bloodwork done in the morning so no eating tonight. This is not going well at all.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No that's not Australian, I believe you made that up Steve!
Surely enough it's raining again today bloody weather is up and down like Alex and Doug's relationship

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In the future, children in history classes everywhere will have the opportunity to day dream and ignore their teachers as they are told about the mildly amusing three-day Canadian-Australian War of 2016 that, people believe, was sparked by an escalation of comments in on online forum.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm getting bloodwork done in the morning so no eating tonight. This is not going well at all.
No food or the requisite sugars...
Since you're going to be cranky don't read the email I sent you. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The Canadian-Australian War of 2016 will be brought to a close by the behind the scenes rear maneuvers of a Newfie submariner with special training in Cape Brenton guerrilla mind control techniques. Gigitty-gigitty .

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Rick, Stop being mean by offering "some sugar" to him.

Alex has to be as jacked up as Spock during Pon Farr.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis