Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sorry to hear Harald, if it makes you feel better Connor poked me in the eye so he could stay up longer tonight

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I feel like nothing actually happens in these episodes :D Might as well be playing angry birds ;)

Did the Angry Birds tournament start already? Dang, I'm late! :eek:

(Yes, I know...DBZ. :))

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A guy at work cracked me up the other day. We were joking around about something that must have involved getting into a fight, when he gets into a fighting stance and throws out in a New York accent, "If you're gonna bust my balls, then I'm going to take yours with me." I couldn't stop laughing. :D Well, and thinking that might just stop a fight in its tracks...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Waiting on my DL BD-R's to ship so I can finally burn the Home Theater Demo Disc v2. I only spent about a week downloading the stupid thing about a year ago. Although I did play with it a little using VLC and my computer speakers, the effect really isn't the same......and I almost blew my woofers since I forgot there were some low frequency tests on there that run a tad hot.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Couldn't find the right thread but people must see this from Adwilk's FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The fuzzy 1.0 should handle the lows but after all it's built by the Master him self

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I was rich. That way, I could just get rid of a bunch of stuff cluttering up my place without that nagging feeling of, "well, maybe someday I'll want to use this." If I was rich, I'd just buy another one if I needed it. Well, or just buy a huge house where I could store all of my clutter. Plus, if I were to shoplift or tip someone less than 10%, I might just make it on Twitter.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wish that I was rich. That way, I could just get rid of a bunch of stuff cluttering up my place without that nagging feeling of, "well, maybe someday I'll want to use this." If I was rich, I'd just buy another one if I needed it. Well, or just buy a huge house where I could store all of my clutter. Plus, if I were to shoplift or tip someone less than 10%, I might just make it on Twitter.

If I were rich you would wish for your for your old life. :eek: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Googling Arizona girls with my g/f home is not too smart.

She doesn't understand that I'm not doing this for me but for the greater good. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis