Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Didn't make the broadcast. It was mainly old people who were actually excited that the kid was born :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I lent my set of Audioengine 2 powered speakers away......

I got them back and all drivers are blown, speakers are unusable and no explanation as to what happened, the only explanation I get is... nothing happened...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I lent my set of Audioengine 2 powered speakers away......

I got them back and all drivers are blown, speakers are unusable and no explanation as to what happened, the only explanation I get is... nothing happened...
That happens all the time :p bloody barstads

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was bored and decided to clean out some of the extra equipment sitting around my home. So I moved a RBH TK-5 speaker set, an older Demon AVR, a Yamaha DVD changer, Epson 7800U projector and an old 12" sub I made with a 500 watt BASH amp all to my office at work.

Did I really need a theater in my office.........NO

But I can :D
Will you later think about upgrading the sub at work, for instance to a Funk Audio 18.0? :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It happens I had to send my dj equipment away to be fixed after I lent it out bit over $6,000 dollars worth of pioneer gear

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well I just can't respect people who don't have a respect for others's people's equipment

No Adam, Alex!!!! I'm, not talking about that equipment!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well I just can't respect people who don't have a respect for others's people's equipment

No Adam, Alex!!!! I'm, not talking about that equipment!
It's the last time I lend my things out, are you going go to have you're speakers fixed, hahaha!!! That made me think of a 6ft guy in platforms with a zebra print suit and a big coat and walking stick

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's the last time I lend my things out, are you going go to have you're speakers fixed, hahaha!!! That made me think of a 6ft guy in platforms with a zebra print suit and a big coat and walking stick
It's not gonna be worthwhile to send them for repair, will probably be the same price as buying new ones.....

I will talk to some of my friends

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Down hear in Australia when some one tells you there going to go see some friends it's means guns and dangerous life styles

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis