Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well played. :D

I'm almost done laying out the carpet remnants. I'm just taping edges together, and I think that I'm going to need something better. Outside of two small areas rectangles that I'll get to later, it looks decent.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am embarrassingly tired from putting that carpet down. In my defense, though, I had to move my weights around a couple of times.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Safe and Sound at work, I can see many of you guys had interesting days :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
yes, I forgot... you Aussies are way ahead of us..... at least when it comes to "time-of-day"
Enjoy your afternoon and evening :cool:
I'm heading out for tea with Steph the young bloke and our parents and siblings should be good, I've already had 3 Carlton draught beers, and Im not ready to go hahaha the reservation is for 6.30 it's not 6.10pm I suppose I could get ready

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

What's this number, that's the value of the Saudi Arabian oil production from yesterday, in US$

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well the night out was a hoot :D had fun little bloke had a blast playing with Brooke and Paige my twin sisters :)

majorloser

majorloser

I was bored and decided to clean out some of the extra equipment sitting around my home. So I moved a RBH TK-5 speaker set, an older Demon AVR, a Yamaha DVD changer, Epson 7800U projector and an old 12" sub I made with a 500 watt BASH amp all to my office at work.

Did I really need a theater in my office.........NO

But I can :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Thanks for all the kind responses, guys. I'm sorry to hear about your gf's dog, Fuzz. She holding up alright?

As for getting another cat, the man of the house (my mother) will have none of it, unfortunately.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for all the kind responses, guys. I'm sorry to hear about your gf's dog, Fuzz. She holding up alright?

As for getting another cat, the man of the house (my mother) will have none of it, unfortunately.
Yea she's good. It was a long time coming, the dog had been deteriorating for quite some time. The worst part is that her nephew was really attached to her and he's only 2 and now he asks for her whenever he comes to visit Gma. I guess this means we'll just have to get another one :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was bored and decided to clean out some of the extra equipment sitting around my home. So I moved a RBH TK-5 speaker set, an older Demon AVR, a Yamaha DVD changer, Epson 7800U projector and an old 12" sub I made with a 500 watt BASH amp all to my office at work.

Did I really need a theater in my office.........NO

But I can :D
That's cause you livin' right ... :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Was just interviewed by the local news about my thoughts on the royal baby.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis