Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I learned this week that you can remove your pledge from a Kickstarter project. I didn't do it, but I noticed that other people were doing it on that flashlight project that I'm backing. Good to know. :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Not that at all I pictured Adam sitting in his listening position naked with the volume on 65% made me very unsettled

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not that at all I pictured Adam sitting in his listening position naked with the volume on 65% made me very unsettled
I bet that image did bother you. I mean, who listens to anything that loudly?

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
What are VCRs ? ,,, You mean it is time to upgrade my 8-track with reverb ? Next you are going to tell me that my black and white TV could have color ??

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I bet that image did bother you. I mean, who listens to anything that loudly?
Surely did i dont no what to think of my friend adam from Arizona Old people are **** I ment 25% wait you have a power amp do it's more like 15% for you

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Just had a nice lady come to my house and take two vials of blood, two vials of pee, my blood pressure, pulse, waist size, and height and weight :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just had a nice lady come to my house and take two vials of blood, two vials of pee, my blood pressure, pulse, waist size, and height and weight :)
Damn! Is it your birthday? Here they just leave a copy of the Watch Tower.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
lol. I'm trying to get a new life insurance policy and it required a basic medical exam :/

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Just got home from the race track got second position in the burnout comp :) pretty happy with that only got second position cause I nocked the front bumper off

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Kudos on the blueberries, Barry.

I'm in the process of "installing" carpet in my office. After having them sit in a closet for over four years, I decided to use the carpet remnants that I've had since my new carpet was installed in late 2008. I won't be able to cover the whole office, but I think that it will brighten it up a bit. It's just a pain because I have to keep moving stuff around...a lot of stuff.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thank you, Google. :)

Btw, you should consider offering those conversions to him in exchange for free use of his tools. I'm sure that others would love to have that.
Well it ended up being a bust. Curse you PTC. Turns out Matchcad Prime Express (the free version) can only use a certain type of file that isn't what I converted them all to. However, it has a built in converter that will do the conversion of the files, but I would need the password for his locked sections because the free version doesn't allow you to convert them with locked sections. Oh well, I'd happily do that, but I don't think he wants those locked sections tampered with.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis