Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did you think you were the only one? I mean, you're special, but dude come on. :D
I always knew there were more, but to actually see one was fun. It's kind of like knowing that Adam is a real person out there, but coming to face to face with him/her would be shocking/exciting.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Argof*ckyourself

What a great movie and Alan Arkin is terrific as usual.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Is one of the new mod tools being able to change someone's title under their rep bar? I just noticed bizmord doesn't say "off the charts" or whatever it says. It says "bizmord ignoramus" which is pretty hilarious.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Is one of the new mod tools being able to change someone's title under their rep bar? I just noticed bizmord doesn't say "off the charts" or whatever it says. It says "bizmord ignoramus" which is pretty hilarious.
The "off the scale" bit was an oversight in the points threshold as nothing was actually defined below -75 or some such.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The "off the scale" bit was an oversight in the points threshold as nothing was actually defined below -75 or some such.
You really gotta piss some people off to get down there, or just Alex with this Hammer of Thor point swings.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thought I'd try wine out since harolda suggested it. No, not that wine. The computer wine. Yes, this makes perfect sense to me.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thought I'd try wine out since harolda suggested it. No, not that wine. The computer wine. Yes, this makes perfect sense to me.
Thx, I never been called by that name before.... Interesting, though :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis