Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nice cleats, man. There's something that you and I don't have in common - exercise. :D

Something that we do have in common - amps and messing with our systems. :) I believe that the IPS-1 will get pulled out of the system again today...perhaps for good.
Thanks, I actually have a pair of the mercurial vapor V's (I think that's the number), but they are starting to fall apart. I did have them about 3 years longer than any other pair of cleats I've ever had. Back in the day, I used to burn through a pair in less than a year.

Yes we definitely have that in common. :D Hmm so does that mean you're thinking of replacing it? You should definitely replace it. Yes, let's replace it. Amp shopping time. :D

I actually need to pull the Perreaux out and replace the fan, but if I'm going to go through that trouble I may do some other work on it as well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For lunch today - salad, carrots, an apple, a banana, and...ice cream.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a chance to check out a control for my garage door opener that lets me see if it's opened or closed, as well as open or close it, over the internet or on my phone.

Sounded pretty cool, but at least for me...not so much.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys! I've been awfully busy these last few weeks. I mean, I didn't even have time to post from work!:rolleyes: Well, there was a week in Mexico - which was actually quite relaxing - but otherwise, I've been too occupied to post. Alex finally checked up on me - thanks Alex :) - so I figured I should take some time to post. One of the activities that was keeping me busy was my subwoofer project. I'll be posting some photos in my build thread, in case anyone is interested.

Any news? I see that Bryce had a car accident. On the bright side, due to his wrist injury and being incapacitated in certain activities, the hair on his palms should start to fall out soon...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys! I've been awfully busy these last few weeks. I mean, I didn't even have time to post from work!:rolleyes: Well, there was a week in Mexico - which was actually quite relaxing - but otherwise, I've been too occupied to post. Alex finally checked up on me - thanks Alex :) - so I figured I should take some time to post. One of the activities that was keeping me busy was my subwoofer project. I'll be posting some photos in my build thread, in case anyone is interested.

Any news? I see that Bryce had a car accident. On the bright side, due to his wrist injury and being incapacitated in certain activities, the hair on his palms should start to fall out soon...
...and I thought you were off training a new dog.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...and I thought you were off training a new dog.
...and I thought that he was off doing some soul searching. I recall his activity here stopped just after I posted that picture of the Mini on top of my PC. "Maybe I can't call Mac fans Sheeple anymore. What has become of my world?"

Welcome back, man! :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Alex finally checked up on me - thanks Alex :) - so I figured I should take some time to post.
Just when you thought you were out, they pulled you back in. Welcome back to the madness. :D

One of the activities that was keeping me busy was my subwoofer project. I'll be posting some photos in my build thread, in case anyone is interested.
I'm sure more than a few of the guys here are interested in seeing your wood handling skills.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just when you thought you were out, they pulled you back in. Welcome back to the madness. :D

I'm sure more than a few of the guys here are interested in seeing your wood handling skills.
Ummm, thanks.....I think.....:eek::p

J

jamie2112

Banned
Meh , I bought a bose system and monster speakers !!! Viva la revolution !!! I am going back to the worst consumer audio available cause I really miss hearing my music on a SH*** system !!!! have a nice day said the girl

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
For those with a burning interest in how the biking with the dog contraption is working...actually pretty well. I've not suffered any serious injuries in any case :D Even with other dogs in the vicinity that catch Max's attention, he seems unable to pull me off course too badly, and I still retain pretty good control.
I remember driving past you doing a double take. I gotta say it's clever even if it looks crazy.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Meh , I bought a bose system and monster speakers !!! Viva la revolution !!! I am going back to the worst consumer audio available cause I really miss hearing my music on a SH*** system !!!! have a nice day said the girl
Talk about coming back with a vengeance

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Remember to go slow with the sandpaper you don't want to hurt yourself.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis