Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Watching golf being played out in the Desert.. I imagine Adam is in for quite the storm. Niki won't know whats going on...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Is a diary queen like when Adam writes in his diary? :p
I always thought of him as more of a princess than a queen.Not that there's anything wrong with either.
He is still my idol and I hope to grow up to be just like him someday. Errrr, well, I hope to grow up someday.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I always thought of him as more of a princess than a queen.Not that there's anything wrong with either.
He is still my idol and I hope to grow up to be just like him someday. Errrr, well, I hope to grow up someday.
A princess lives with daddy still. A Queen runs the castle. But both taste good with whipped cream and the cherry on top.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This picture doesn't do justice to how amazing the view was this morning.

I was very disappointed last night when I got home from work and had missed the snow, but to see it still on the ground this morning was really something.

This picture shows another person also stopping to take a photo. :)

majorloser

majorloser

It's spring time here. Sunny warm and in the upper 70's. This little gator is catching some rays in front of my office.

uploadfromtaptalk1361466963704.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Beware of Wolves. In all seriousness I'm jealous. I'd love to have snow in winter(if it weren't for having to shovel it.)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General

I was very disappointed last night when I got home from work and had missed the snow, but to see it still on the ground this morning was really something.

This picture shows another person also stopping to take a photo. :)
If you think that's beautiful move to Canada. We'll show you snow :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis