Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Crap. Disk utility is telling me my harddrive is sketchy and needs to be repaired. Tried that, but now its telling me that it can't be repaired and needs a reformat. This is either going to fix some of the weirdness in my computer or I'm going to lose everything. Fingers crossed.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
If this doesn't make you wanna move to Canada you think too highly of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We could learn something from Canada's dedication to preventing illegal immigration. Even if it is against fictional characters...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
[video=youtube;mDnoVPZFVOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDnoVPZFVOE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
Spot your army

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I imagine that today causes a lot of relapses for folks who are addicted to love.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
A woman was golfing and relating a story that she was stung by a bee between hole 1 and hole 2. Her golf instructor said, "Well, it's clear your stance is too wide."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-2278555/Daniela-Holmqvist-Swedish-golfer-bitten-black-widow-uses-tee-gouge-poison-KEEPS-PLAYING.html

Last edited by a moderator:
nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
+1. If you gotta put ice in it, you don't like it.
Damn I guess spend too much money on stuff I don’t like</SPAN></SPAN>:rolleyes:

But seriously I prefer all my whiskeys cut with a little water whether from a splash or melted ice…though I do prefer the beverage to be closer to room temp.</SPAN></SPAN>;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Damn I guess spend too much money on stuff I don’t like:rolleyes:

But seriously I prefer all my whiskeys cut with a little water whether from a splash or melted ice…though I do prefer the beverage to be closer to room temp.;)
I prefer all my water to be cut with a little whiskey. :) I know a guy here at the golf course thats the same as you. EXPENSIVE bottles of booze, always with a splash of water.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I prefer all my water to be cut with a little whiskey. :) I know a guy here at the golf course thats the same as you. EXPENSIVE bottles of booze, always with a splash of water.
I’m telling you it helps to open things up…makes it easier to taste various nuances</SPAN></SPAN>

Of course after two rounds I usually don’t care what you give me just as long as you keep it coming :) except for wells :shivers:</SPAN></SPAN>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis